175.

They got out of the car and stared up at the large, neatly kept building. I tiny, sweet looking lady with a clipboard and a booklet came out the large double doors and down the steps with a smile on her lips.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen! Which one is Mr. Chen?" she asked as she approached them, her heels clicking against the stone ground.

"That's me," Eddy said, taking her hand as she insisted on a handshake. "And this is my fiancé, Brett Yang." He made a gesture towards Brett, and the lady blinked and hesitated for a second but took his hand as well without missing a beat.
"Mr. Yang. Nice to meet you. I'm Mrs. Danielsen. "

Eddy visibly relaxed after that.

"So, when's the date you're looking at?" Mrs. Danielsen asked, fliopibg through the sheets on her clipboard.
"We were thinking next spring," Eddy said, looking to Brett for confirmtion. Brett nodded in response.
"Yeah, haven't really set the date. Guess that's easier after getting a venue and stuff."

Mrs. Danielsen nodded.
"A lot of weddings in spring, but we have some dates around end of April up until around mid May, to suggest some. That's the best time to enjoy the garden here, as well."

After a little information back and forth they started the tour of the place.
"We do indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions for up to three hundred guests, a variety of food and pretty much any decoration style you want. There's some set suggestions, but we're willing ti change things up or do something completely new of course," Mrs. Danielsen said as she lead them through the front door and into a hallway with a large staircase leading up to the next floor.

"Damn that's some staircase," Brett mumbled, and Eddy reached out to take his hand.
"What's upstairs?" Eddy asked, looking up the white stone steps at a large landscape painting at the top with gold frames around the edges.
"The guest rooms and dressing rooms," she answered with a smile. "We have guest rooms to house around fifty guests if there's two in each room and two master suites for the couple."

"Two?" Brett asked confused, but Eddy kissed the side of his head.
"You're not supposed to see each other for some time before," he explained, squeezing his hand. Brett snorted.
"Well that's stupid, who would I talk to if I'm stressing out?"

Eddy laughed a bit.
"We'll talk about that, yeah? Traditions doesn't matter that much anyway."
Brett nodded and took Eddy's hand between both of his to be able to stand closer to him.

"Of course we can arrange for one of the suites to be for the couple," Mrs Danielsen supplied with a smile. "We'll go look at those in a minute, but first, let me show you the ceremony room and the dining room, yes?"

The pair followed her through a door on their left, and into a large room with stain large windows on either side ending in a large stained glass window on the far side. A dark red decorated carpet ran all the way across what looked like the aisle and chairs were placed on each side.

"This used to be a the previous owners' private chapel, but we've made all the religious symbols removable, so that we can do all sorts of weddings," she said, showing them up the aisle.

"Wow, imagine the spring sun through that," Eddy breathed in awe, looking up at the intricate art of the stained glass. Brett tiptoed up to kiss his cheek.
"It would be amazing," he whispered, imagining the coloured sunlight caressing Eddy's face as they stood ready to become husbands. It would be fantastic.

"The chairs can be exchanged to a few options we have, including benches."
Eddy let Brett go for a moment and went up to look at the wedding arch. Brett followed him with his eyes, seeing him stand up there, looking all handsome. He almost cried when Eddy turned towards him and smiled to him where he was standing in the middle of the aisle. Maybe he wouldn't mind being given away after all?

"Shall we see the dining room, gentlemen, or are there any more questions?" Mrs. Danielsen asked with a smile, gesticulating towards the door.