9.

Eddy's lips were so soft, like butter or silk. Way softer than Brett had ever thought. His heart was pounding. This had to be a dream, right? He felt unable to move. Eddy's soft, but slightly cold, hand was resting on his cheek, caressing his cheekbone with his thumb. Oh how he had wanted this, more than anything in the world. Now it became true.

When Eddy pulled away, the both of them was a bit out of breath. They were still keeping eye contact, still being just centimeters apart. Brett's eyes were sparkling with the sheer happiness he hadn't felt in weeks.
"I thought you'd hate me", Brett whispered. "I thought you would think I was digusting..." Brett couldn't stop smiling at the thought that this was actually happening. It hadn't been wrong of him to think about Eddy this way all along.
"Never", Eddy whispered back at him. Eddy's hand had went to rest on his friend's clothed forearm, still trembling vaguely. Brett placed his own smaller hand on top of Eddy's and he realized how cold it actually was.
"Are you cold?" Brett asked before pulling his love closer to hold around him. He didn't notice Eddy's moment of hesitstion before giving in to the embrace.
"I'm not cold", Eddy mumbled, resting his head on Brett's chest, getting buried in his hoodie.
"But Brett... please, can we take things slow? I've never..." Eddy's voice trailed off. Brett rested his cheek on Eddy's head, still holding his arms around the younger. He wasn't put off by Eddy's words at all. Of course they could take it slow. Anything, as long as he knew Eddy would never leave him. Anything as long as Eddy didn't hate him.
"Of course", Brett mumbled. "We'll do it at your pace, anything for you, Eddy. Anything."
"And anything for you, Brett. Really anything" Eddy replied quietly.