60.

"I swear if you tell anyone about this, your prescious Brett gets it. Understood? We don't want that do we?" he threatned before leaving Eddy there, crying. Why him? Why couldn't he just leave him alone? His suit was ruined, and he sunk down against the wall with his head in his shaky hands. The sobs were quite loud, and a group of old ladies sent him a concerned look as they walked past him to get to the toilet. Why couldn't they have been there just five minutes earlier?
He didn't have it in him to get up. He knew getting up meant facing Brett, having to lie to him even though it wouldn't work and he would find out what happened anyway. He wiped away the sticky liquid from the side of his mouth, but the sight of it on the back of his hand made him cry harder and gag on reflex in the same way he had earlier. Why him? He didn't even know the guy, why was he so obsessed with HIM? he just wanted to sink into the ground and disappear.

Brett started to get worried when the audience and the orchestra for the most part had left and he still couldn't find Eddy anywhere. Where was he?
He's probably left without you.
He cursed at his mind. That couldn't be it, he just felt it. Something was off. He hadn't even been back in the wardrobe to pack his violin properly. The first thing he tried after doing the general sweep of the area was to call his cell phone, but of course that just rang in the wardrobe. He checked back on the stage, backstage and all the places he knew of they had access to in the back but didn't find him anywhere. He was sweating from stressing around in his concert suit, a matching one to Eddy's. He went back out to the entrance area, but could only see an old lady and a security guard by the entrance. They both spoke Norwegian, so he couldn't really understand what they were saying. He turned in his spot to try and see somewhere he hadn't looked yet, and almost jumped three meters straight up when a careful wrinkly hand touched his arm carefully.
"Excuse me, young man", the old lady who had been talking to the security guard said in a thick Norwegian accent.
"Uh, yeah?" Brett responded, his mind not really present anymore. Where was Eddy?
"You played really well tonight, I must say. But it doesn't seem your friend agrees with that verdict..." She looked over towards the public wardrobe and toilet area.
"My friend... have you seen him? Do you know where he is?" Brett asked, trying to be polite to the sweet old lady in front of him, even though he just wanted to shake the information out of her and run.
"Of course! He's just around there!" she said, pointing in the direction she had been looking earlier. "Please tell him from me I think he played fantastically! He seemed to need to hear that, but I didn't want to bother him..." Her Norwegian accent made the word "fantastically" sound foregin, but after a few moments of thinking he managed to understand what she had said.
"Yes, I will. Thank you so much for coming and listening!" Brett said, taking a step towards where she had pointed out Eddy had been.
"Why of course! Had to see my granddaughter play, you know! Now run along to your friend, he needs you I think."