83.

After Eddy came and both found their breath again, they began hurriedly cleaning up and getting properly dressed again. Brett wasn't really in the mood to mingle with people after that, he just wanted to cuddle up with Eddy in their couch. He knew they couldn't do that, though.

"How do I look?" Eddy said as he closed his suit jacket. Brett turned to look at him, still struggling with his shirt buttons.
"Absolutely gorgeous", Brett replied in a serious tone, even though he knew that wasn't the answer Eddy was after.
"I mean, does it look like I just gave my boyfriend a blowjob?" Eddy said, challenging him with his eyes. Brett felt the blush creep over his cheeks, and he swallowed hard, stuttering at he replied.
"Uh, I mean, except from the... hickey..." Eddy turned to the mirror and inspected it. A very obvious purple mark had formed on his neck, peeking up just beneath his collar. He swore quietly to himself.
"Dude, how do you expect me to hide this?" Eddy complained, turning to Brett who was smiling cheekily at him.
"Do you need to hide it, though?" he replied and stepped over so he could whisper in Eddy's ear. "You can just show everyone you belong to me, you know..."
Eddy shivered at how incredibly hot Brett's voice was when he was almost whispering, and the hot breath on his ear didn't help.
"Mmm... people will know what we did, though..." Eddy mumbled, and began buttoning Brett's shirt for him. Brett looked down at Eddy's long fingers as they moved from the lowest button he hadn't buttoned yet and up.
"So?" he said while tilting his head up to look at Eddy again. "I don't mind people knowing I love your body as well." The taller of the two had a smile playing on his lips. He loved hearing Brett saying things like that.
"Alright, but I'm blaming you if anyone comments on it", he mumbled as he buttoned the second to last button of Brett's shirt. "Do you want the top one open? I think I am leaving mine open."
"Yeah, thanks", Brett replied and tiptoed to give Eddy a peck on the lips. "Let's head out then."

To say that Eddy was conscious about the bright purple mark on his neck would be the understatement of the year. Nobody had commented on it, but he felt like everyone was staring at it. He stayed close to Brett throughout the whole mingling process, and jumped ten meters straight up when Victoria tapped him on the shoulder.
"There you are! What have you been...? Ohhhhh..." She held a hand in front of her mouth to prevent herself from giggling out loud when she spotted it. "Oh no, did I interrupt...? Ohhhh nooo!" Eddy tried to shush her, but it didn't really work as she couldn't contain her laughter anymore. Eddy shot Brett a glare, but he just grinned up at him.
"I told you people would see it", he whispered desperately at Brett, feeling his cheeks light up, but the response was just a playful poke on his arm.
"I knew they could, I just said I didn't mind." Victoria made an attempt to hold back her giggles at Brett's reply, but Eddy wasn't really amused anymore and Victoria was picking up on it.
"I have some makeup in my case, if you want some coverage?" she suggested to Eddy, wiping a tear from all the laughing. This is when Brett realized what was going on. Eddy nodded.
"Yeah, that would actually... yeah", Eddy replied quietly, and went with Victoria to the backstage area, leaving Brett to mingle on his own. Brett watched them leave, and stood there with an empty feeling in his stomach.

Well done Bretty boy, making him feel humiliated in public. What a GREAT boyfriend you are.

He blinked twice to try and force himself to move from being trapped inside his own head to come back to the real word. A small group of people approached him and tried to make conversation with him, and while he was able to answer their questions and seem like a normal human being, he didn't feel like he was mentally there anymore. He had really made Eddy that uncomfortable. One of the guys in the group shook his hand, and he could feel the sting in his finger as he did so, but he didn't really care at this point. The chatter of the people around him disappeared into just background noise immediately after they left him.

You just had to ruin that nice moment, didn't you? You can't do anything right.