22. (nsfw)

//if your workplace is into reading what's on your screen, it might not be safe to read there//

Their lips almost touched. Brett could feel Eddy's breath on his face, his lips trembling with excitement, but then a loud screeching noise filled the air around them. It came from the table, more specifically from Brett's phone. It was ringing.
Eddy sat up, straddeling the older boy beneath him and reached over to the table and gave it to him. Still lying down, he answered the phone.

"H..hello?" he said before clearing his throat.
"Is this Brett Yang?" the voice on the phone demanded.
"Yes, that's me. Who's c..." Brett was interrupted by a soft kiss on the left side of his jaw, but he tried to pull himself together. He cleared gis voice again.
"Sorry. Who's calling?"
"This is Gardner, current chief conductor of the Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra. I was wondering if that duo of yours, TwoSet Violin would be interested in a collaboration?"
Brett was not really sure if he actually would be able to what this mr Gardner was saying, because Eddy's hands sneaked under the hoodie he had borrowed from the taller violinist, caressing the soft skin of his stomach.
"I'm sorry.. w...what orchestra did you say?" Brett asked, trying not to let Eddy distract him, and obviously failing hard. He felt his body react to it and breathed out slightly heavier than he normally.
"The Bergen Philharmonic, in Norway. We were hoping TwoSet Violin would play something with us, something serious for once."
Brett wasn't really sure what to say, and Eddy wasn't making it easy for him either. It wasn't describable in words how much Brett wanted this phone call to end so that he could get revenge on Eddy for doing this to him.
"M..." He was quickly interrupted by the realization of where Eddy's hand was moving. He took a deep breath before trying to speak again.
"Maybe... you could email the details so I can discuss this with my... partner?" he requested from mr Gardner. He was sure mr Gardner would hear the word "partner" differently from how Brett had meant it.
"Certainly! Can I get an email adress from you, and I'll send over the details immediately!" the chief conductor requested, and Brett hastily gave it to him, eager to again be alone with his bo... Eddy. Alone with Eddy.
"Alright, I hope from you soon!" Brett heard from the other end. "Bye!"

Brett hung up the phone and let out a moan. "Shit, Eddy", he gasped as Eddy's lips touched the now bare lower part of his stomach. His hoodie was pulled up to expose most of his stomach, and it was now covered in goosebumps.
Eddy felt so good when Brett reacted the way he did, whimpering below him. He loved every centimeter of what he was seeing and experiencing so far. He was so in the moment, which was probably why he didn't expect Brett to suddenly turn them around. Eddy felt his wrists being pushed into the couch, and the older boy was now on top of the younger.
"Oh sh.." he began to say, but was quickly shut up by Brett's lips touching his own. He tried half heartedly to escape Brett's grip, but gave up as soon as he felt Brett's tongue just beneath his ear followed by a his teeth softly on his earlobe. Eddy let a quiet moan escape from the back of his throat.
"Shit, Brett, stop the tease already!" he exclaimed, even though his body had been screaming that for the past minutes already.
"I'm getting my revenge", Brett said softly with a playful smile over his lips, before moving further down the younger man's body...