174.

The next few days went by with catching up on some channel work and catching up on everything they had missed together. Brett remembered taking his pill every day despite the fact that he didn't want to. It was weird but it felt like he was missing a dear friend, an advisor. He knew logically it didn't make sense of course, but it was so tempting to just go without it for one day.

Another issue with the pill was that it made him sleepy, which was why he jumped som hard when Eddy's phone rang during his nap in between filming sessions. Eddy quickly grabbed it to answer.

"Hello?" Eddy sounded like he was talking to someone who would answer him in a customer friendly voice. Brett didn't have it in him to focus on the conversation and quickly fell back asleep, curled up on the couch.

What felt like only a momwnt later he was woken up by Eddy's hand caressing his cheek and a quick peck against his lips.
"Bretty, cutie?" Eddy said, sounding like he was smiling. Brett grunted sleepily.
"What? He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.
"We have to go, love."
"Go? Aren't we just filming today?"
"We were, but now we have other plans."

Brett slowly opened his eyes and saw Eddy's face just centimeters from his.
"Where are we going, then?"
Eddy kissed him quickly again.
"I kinda organized so we could check out this venue. You know, for the wedding? It's just a suggestion, though, but I think it's neat."

Brett blinked slowly, trying to process what Eddy had just said.
"We're going to look at a wedding venue?"
"Yeah? It has room both for the ceremony and the party."
"What kind of venue is it?" Brett asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Did you ask if they do same sex marriages there?"

Eddy got quiet for a bit, considering what Brett had said.
"I mean uh, the lady I spoke to seemed nice?" Eddy mumbled, sounding unsure. "We'll just figure it out when we get there. It's not far."
Brett shrugged.
"If you feel up to dealing with that, sure," he mumbled, standing up. "Let just get something that's not sweatpants before we go, yeah?"

A couple of minutes later, they sat in the car. Brett was driving while Eddy had his phone out with the map. He described the venue to him on the way.
"I think it's kindof a manor, but it's been transformed to suit like weddings and they have like guest rooms and stuff so that people can sleep there for the wedding."
"Sounds good, so Berit and Victoria doesn't have to stay at a hotel far away," Brett shot in with a nod.

"Yeah, and there's like a garden so we could do like an outdoor ceremony if it's nice weather and then have the party indoors, or the other way around. Or both outdoors or both indoors."
Brett nodded, trying to picture either of those options. Both sounded great, really. He loved the idea of the outdoor garden wedding, surrounded by green on a beautiful sunny day. But at the same time the candlelit royal feel of an indoor wedding with soft fabrics and warm colours sounded nice as well.

"Turn right here," Eddy said, pointing to a side road with red stone instead of asphalt. In the distance a beautiful stone building with large windows and pillars appeared.
"That's the place?" Brett asked, noticing the large white windows and the fountain in the front. Looked quite expensive, honestly.
"That's the place," Eddy confirmed. "She said to park by the fountain."