81.

Eddy was right about it being fine. The concert went absolutely fantastic, and he didn't really understand how. It didn't really make sense, considering his finger still hurting, but in the moment he didn't feel it. His technique, the musicality, and even how he and Eddy played together went absolutely fantastic. The moment they got off stage after the last round of standing ovation, Brett was full of adrenaline and pure happiness.
"I told you it would be fine, I did!" Eddy said excitedly and hugged Brett tightly, careful not to hurt any violin.
"You did! And you sounded amazing too!" He placed his available hand on Eddy's cheek and going up on his tiptoes to kiss him.

Eddy loved the positive energy Brett had getting off the stage, and the passionate kiss he was currently experiencing was really making his brain into a mush. He caught himself wondering how much Brett's depression was dulling how he felt, but didn't want to worry about that right now. He just wanted to be with him right now, to experience the intense feelings neither of them really were used to.

Eddy expected Brett to pull away and immediately go and put his violin in its case. He was taken by surprise by Brett's tounge slowly gliding over his lower lip and from the corner of his mouth and down to just below his jaw. Eddy inhaled sharply.
"I love you so much, Eddy" Brett whispered, letting his hand slide down to rest on Eddy's chest. "And you look so incredibly hot when you play, I don't know how I keep myself from jumping on you on stage."
Eddy couldn't help but let out a giggle at the last part. That was not really how he saw himself when playing, but hearing it from Brett still felt good.
"You're not exactly bad looking yourself out there", Eddy murred, almost touching his lips with his own, feeling Brett shiver so close to him. He leaned in against Brett's ear and took a deep breath before he spoke.
"Let's put away our violins and then you can jump on me, if you want" he whispered and was immediately dragged by the hand to their wardrobe.