169. (nsfw)

//NSFW//

"I guess we'll start out cuddling on the couch, maybe after a day out..." Brett began in a low voice, and Eddy could hear him shift slightly and the sound of rustling bedsheets.
"Like we always do," Eddy supplied with a smile.

"Like we always do," Brett repeated confirmingly. "You'll sit in my lap and I'll kiss your neck because it'll be too tempting not to."
Eddy closed his eyes, imagining it.
"I love it when you do that," he half whispered, licking his lower lip.

"I know you do. And while marking you as mine, I'll slip my hand under your hoodie and up to play with your nipples."
Eddy's breathing was getting heavier by the second. He caught himself mimicking the movements Brett described, a light sigh escaping as his fingertips brushed over his nipple.

"And then..." Brett shifted again, exhaling heavily into the phone. "I'll tease you a bit by touching you over your jeans..."
Eddy interrupted him with another heavy sigh as his own hand did what Brett's would.
"I like that, Bretty," he whimpered, licking his lower lip. "What then?"

Brett chuckled lightly.
"Then I'll berate you gently for being impatient," he said, much lighter than the heavy words from earlier.
"Come on Brett, please."
"Shh so impatient. Okay, I'll unbutton your jeans then. Slowly though, because of your impatience."

Eddy groaned in frustration as his own hand followed Brett's instructions. He was hard, and he felt his mind get all fuzzy from arousal.
"I'll slip my hand under your underwear then, and touch you lightly. Not too much though, I love your moans when I touch you too lightly to help you cum."

"God, Brett," Eddy moaned, his long fingers copying how he knew Brett would tease him. In the other end of the phone he heard Brett's breathing becoming more laboured, the occasional quiet moan from his fiancé ringing in his ears.

"I'll touch you a bit harder now, but not let you cum just yet, okay? Not yet..."
"Please Brett," Eddy whimpered, tilting his head back. "I'll make you feel good too, I'll... I'll..."
"Shh I know you will. After I'm done with you, you'd suck me off wouldn't you?" Brett said followed by a light grunt. Eddy's cheeks warmed up. He hadn't done that since Norway.

"I will, I'll make you feel good," Eddy whimpered. "Please Brett."
His own hand was moving up and down, just like he knew Brett's would to and he felt the wave of pleasure building.

"Brett, please... Please..."
"Shh I'll let you cum now, I'll..." Brett began, but moaned at the end. Eddy knew that moan well, having caused it many times. Moments later, he also came into his underwear, shivering slightly as the orgasm traveled through his body.

"God, Eddy, I fucking love you. I love you so much," Brett sighed in the other end, but Eddy had to catch his breath before answering him.
"I love you too. I can't wait until you get home."