77. (nsfw)

//NSFW chapter, cause it's been a while I guess, but also I am definitly not as comfortable writing these as literally anything else, so bear with me guys//

Brett felt goosebumps travel down his back as Eddy's hot breath tickled his neck. He felt slightly cold fingers fumble with the lowest button of his shirt and Eddy's lips almost touching his neck. He wanted to turn around so he could make his boyfriend feel good too, but the way Eddy's arms snaked around him made it impossible. 

The shirt button finally came undone after too long spent fumbling with it and Eddy touched his lips against Brett's jaw again.

"Your neck is pretty sensitive, isn't it?" he giggled softly in his ear, watching as the redness spread across Brett's cheeks again and he nodded softly.  "So this..." He made a point to drag the tip of his tongue from the crook of his neck and all the way to just below his ear. Brett couldn't help but let out a whimper and moved his hand to tangle it into Eddy's hair. 

"Eddy", Brett whimpered, tilting his head back, resting it more on Eddy's shoulder subconsciously for him to have better access. Eddy happily took the invitation, placing a butterfly kiss on the side of his neck while placing his hand teasingly softly over the front of Brett's trousers. Brett responded by pushing his hips up to get more pressure, groaning when Eddy just moved his hand with the movement. He felt Eddy smile against his neck.
"Shhh, so impatient..." Eddy mumbled teasingly and snickered shortly.
"That's because you're so..." He inhaled sharply, looking down at Eddy's hand currently being dragged lightly over the bulge in the front of his pants and just above the waistline of his trousers. "... so arousing."

Eddy loved hearing him talk like that, react like that. Even more so, his body loved hearing Brett's sharp inhales and groans of frustration.
"Really? Tell me more." It was more a demand than anything else, and to encourage the whimpering mess he had in his arms, he made an attempt on the second button of his shirt, making sure to brush a fingertip over the bare skin of his lower stomach every once in a while.
"W...well..." he begun, trying to focus on his breathing so he could continue his sentence. Eddy's fingers were moving so slow to undo the shirt buttons, just that was almost too much. "I don't... know what... what to say... it's all just so... good... I love you."

Another of the shirt buttons came undone, leaving only the top two. Brett's shirt slid open, revealing his bare stomach to the cool air in the room. He shivered slightly. Eddy traced circles with his fingers starting all the way up at where his shirt was still closed and moving further and further down. Brett's hand closed to grab a proper handful of Eddy's thick hair, pulling it lightly as the tickling feeling moved closer to what looked like a tent even in the tight black jeans.
"Shit", Brett breathed as Eddy let his lips touch the side of his neck again, leaving an angry red mark that would soon turn purple. Everything was moving so slow, and Brett felt more and more desperate for Eddy to just do something more.

Brett's prayers must have been heard, as Eddy finally moved to release him from the prison that was his jeans. The button came undone and Brett tried to help himself out of the dark blue boxers he was wearing, but was stopped by Eddy's larger hands.
"Come on, Eddy, please", Brett pleaded, pushing his hips up in desperation. He felt like his mind was getting clouded, his judgement impaired by what felt like an eternal tease. It felt so good, the tension building, but there was no release. Not yet.

"What, still impatient?" Eddy grinned, moving one hand underneath Brett's almost open shirt to pinch his nipple. Eddy could feel his body react to just hearing and seeing Brett's desperate whimpers, see his slightly parted lips as he gasped for breath, his pleads. He felt himself poking Brett's lower back, but he wanted to please Brett first. Wanted to see his face twist with pleasure.

"Eddy please, anything, touch me already..." Brett turned his head and barely reached his chin to place a kiss there. "Please, Eddy..." Eddy let Brett's hands go and moved to pull down his boxers. He had never seen Brett so big before, and the thought of all of that inside... He placed a hand firmly around the base of it, feeling Brett jolt at the touch, arching his back.
"Ahhh fuck Eddy, fuck yes!" Brett exclaimed, thrusting his hips desperately against Eddy's hand. "I fucking love you so much!"