154. (nsfw)

//NSFW//

"I'm thinking yellow, like a light yellow", Brett suggested, showing Eddy some pictured on his laptop. Eddy wrapped his arms tighter around him from where he was sitting behind Brett on his bed. He rested his chin on his shoulder to see.
"Hmm very spring-y", Eddy mumbled, touching his lips against the side of Brett's neck.

They had just had lunch at the cafeteria, which made Eddy feel a whole lot better. A few of the nurses who had helped them earlier had come over to check on Eddy, but they were assured everything was fine. Eddy had slowly started getting some colour back in his cheeks after eating some more, and they had taken a short nap together. Now they were snuggling in bed, trying to figure out what kind of wedding they wanted.

"Could do like a spring wedding?", Brett suggested, subconsciously tilting his head to give Eddy better access to his neck.
"We could", Eddy said, nose still touching the bare skin on Brett's neck. "Would give some nice wedding photos."
Brett smiled to himself, scrolling further while doing some math in his head.
"So that would be... Spring next year? That's almost a year from now. Is that enough time to plan?"
Eddy shrugged.
"Don't know, haven't planned a wedding before", he said, touching his lips against Bretts neck again. It was the only spot he could reach from the position they were sitting in, but he probably would have chosen that spit anyway.
"I think a year is pretty normal, and we're not ordering a wedding dress so..." Brett said, exhaling contently as Eddy snuck his hands underneath his pink hoodie. His hands were slightly colder than the warm skin of his stomach, giving Brett goosebumps.
"I say spring wedding, then", Eddy settled with a smile, feeling butterflies in his stomach. The wedding felt more real now that he knew approximately when it was going to happen.

Brett leaned his head back against Eddy's shoulder and closed his eyes.
"And we should probably figure out how much we want to spend on the wedding", he mumbled, feeling the light tickle of Eddy's fingers under his hoodie. It remimded him of the dream he had the night before. He swallowed hard and closed his eyes.
"Let's talk money some other time", Eddy whispered against the back of his ear, causing Brett to shiver.
"Okay", Brett replied. He could feel his heart rate increase as a response to Eddy featherly light running his fingers across Brett's lower stomach.
"I love you so much, you know that?" Eddy asked, his nose touching the back of Brett's ear. Brett nodded.
"I love you too, Eddy. I can't wait to come home so I can have this all the time."

Brett moved to put his laptop on the bedside table and relaxed back into Eddy's arms, feeling his hands travel slowly up under his hoodie.
"Is this okay?" Eddy asked on an exhale, and Brett nodded, letting out the tiniest sound when Eddy flicked his nipple under the hoodie.
"Yes, very okay", he breathed, closing his eyes. He was very grateful fthe fact that they had locked the door on their way in.

Eddy kissed Brett's neck again, keeping one hand under the pink fabric while the other traveled down underneath the elastic of Brett's sweatpants. Brett whimpered, trying his best to be quiet. He knew the walls here were too thin for his usual noise level.
"Let's hope nobody hears you...", Eddy teased, touching Brett through his boxers with gentle strokes.
Brett twisted in Eddy's arms, trying his best not to make a sound as the events from his dream took place.
"Oh my god", Brett breathed shakily. It had been a while, and he already knew he wouldn't last long.
"You feeling good?", Eddy asked softly, tweaking Brett's nipple before he could reply. He squealed and quickly pressed his hand to his mouth, nodding.

Eddy slipped his hand underneath his boxers and sped up his movement. Brett consistently let out quiet whimpers, but the hand over his mouth kept him quiet.
"Mmmhh, you're so hot like this", Eddy half-moaned into his ear, pushing Brett over the edge. He came in his underwear with a choked moan.

"Oh my god I missed this", Brett said, leaning heavily against Eddy, trying to catch his breath. He could feel Eddy poke against his lower back, and smiled to himself.
"I've missed seeing your face when you orgasm", Eddy mumbled back as Brett turned to sit on his knees between Eddy's legs, pressing their lips together as he slid his hand down Eddy's stomach.
Eddy moaned into Brett's mouth when Brett firmly stroke the tent of the jeans he was wearing.
"I love you", Brett whispered against Eddy's lips, loving the choked moan he drew out of Eddy at the same time.
"I love you too", Eddy whimpered back, feeling a sense of relief when Brett finally opened the button and zipper to let him out.

Both jumped when there came a knock to the door. Brett quickly jumped off the bed and Eddy pulled Brett's duvet up to cover himself, trying his best not to let the frustration of having to pause mid-handjob show.
Brett unlocked the door and a smiling nurse was outside.
"Hi, Brett, we noticed you hadn't fetched your medicine today, so I thought I'd drop it by for you", she said and handed him the little plastic bag with the single half a pill in it. Eddy shifted uncomfortably on the bed.
"Thanks, I completely forgot", Brett said, clearing his throat.
"Oh, and dinner is in half an hour. Both of you are welcome to eat here, of course", she added before giving them a short wave and heading back down the corridor.

Brett quietly shut the door and locked it, throwing the little plastic bag onto the uncomfortable comfy chair.
"You're not gonna take it?" Eddy asked as Brett crawled back into the bed with him.
"I'll have it with the dinner. No worries", Brett said with a smile before leaning in to kiss his neck. "Now let me make you feel good, yeah?"