109.

Eddy was the first to wake up the next morning, loving the feeling of Brett's arms tighty around his waist and his slow, warm breath against the crook of his neck. He ran his fingers through Brett's hair to move it from tickling his face. He ran a finger softly over Brett's cheek, loving the light pink colour they had when he slept peacefully.
Some butterflies danced in his stomach when he thought about how nice this scene was, and he knew he loved the idea of waking up like this every morning.

Brett's eyelids fluttered open and he moved his hand to rub his eyes, still sleepy.
"What time is it?" he asked in a low, groggy voice that made Eddy shiver. 
"Hmm, around ten I think", Eddy answered before leaning down to kiss the top of Brett's head. "You can sleep some more if you want."
Brett snuggled closer against him, letting his lips touch the side of Eddy's neck.
"Nah, I'm awake, promise. We can stay like this though."
Eddy ran his hand through Brett's hair and ended up resting it against the soft skin on his neck.
"Okay", he whispered back with a smile playing on his lips. Brett moved his hand underneath Eddy's t-shirt and softly stroked his back.
"I like it better when you don't wear a shirt", Brett mumbled, still in that low, hoarse voice, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. He grinned against Eddy's neck, though, revealing his playful intent.
"You feeling better today, love?" Eddy asked, enjoying the feeling of Brett's soft fingertips running up and down his spine. He wanted every bit of Brett's touch, but he wanted to make sure he was okay first.
"Kind of okay, I think I've just... accepted there's nothing I can do about it right now?" Brett mumbled with a sigh. He didn't want to think about that right now. "I'll call mom about it tonight, figure out if I have to go home early for the... the funeral, or what will happen with that."
Eddy nodded, kissing his head again.
"Okay, let me know if that changes, though", he mumbled, feeling Brett's hand continue running up and down his spine again after a short break while he spoke.
Brett shifted slightly so he could reach up to place a soft peck on Eddy's lips.
"I promise", he said with a small smile. "But for now, I just want to spend some time with my fiancé, if that's alright with you."

Eddy grinned at him, trying to focus his eyes on the very close man in front of him.
"Oh man, that fiancé of yours is a lucky guy who gets to spend time with you", he joked, kissing Brett again.
"Not as lucky as I was when he said yes to marrying me", Brett replied, moving his hand from underneath Eddy's shirt to rest on his cheek. It felt so funny to mention marriage in relation to Eddy, but in a good way.
"I still can't believe the price of the ring you gave me, man" Eddy laughed and moved a strand of hair from Brett's forehead. "I hope you didn't think I'd say no if the price of the ring was too low."
Brett snorted back at him.
"Nah, as I said, I just picked the one I thought you'd like the most."
Eddy pressed his lips against Brett's again, feeling him tangle his hands into his hair. The kiss deepened, tounges touching heavier and breathing accelerating.

Brett was the first to pull away to make a trail of kisses down Eddy's jaw, to the soft spot under his chin to his Adam's apple.
Remember not to make any marks, he doesn't like that.
Brett immediately flinched and moved away when the voice spoke. He let the fingers he had tangled into Eddy's hair drop to rest in the tiny space between them, and he closed his eyes hard in frustration.
"What's wrong?" Eddy asked, worrying he did something Brett didn't want. He bit his lip slightly, feeling how it was slightly sore from the intense kiss. He didn't mind it getting more sore, though.
"It's my brain ruining things again, I'm sorry", Brett sighed, rubbing his eyes.
Well done, making him worried about you.
"It's just, that voice in my head. And I sound fucking crazy when I say it like that, but I guess I am a bit crazy." Eddy studied his face for a second.
"You're not crazy", he stated firmly, taking a hold of Brett's hand resting between them. "What is it saying? Maybe we can sort it out?"
Brett sighed heavily, feeling like an idiot for ruining a moment that could be perfectly fine by hogging all the attention again.
"It reminded me you don't like getting marks on your neck, and it reprimanded me for making you worried about me", Brett mumbled shamefully. "It's nothing, I'm fine."
Eddy caressed Brett's hand with his thumb in an attempt to calm his now downwards spiraling fiancé.
"I like getting marks on my neck as long as we're not soloists in focus at a formal concert hall", Eddy said, kissing Brett's nose quickly. "And I'm honestly just glad you're telling me what's wrong instead of shutting off. I want to help you, you know."
Brett sighed again.
"Can we just kiss and hopefully make love after?" Brett sighed, trying to focus his bad eyesight on Eddy's beautiful face, seeing how it widened in a grin.
"Sure, I'd love that", he snickered and pressed his lips against Brett's again.