185. (nsfw)

//nsfw//

"God, I've missed this," Eddy sighed as Brett's gentle lips traced his jawbone all the way up to his ear. They had moved to the bedroom, and the fact that Brett was leading the way turned Eddy on so much.

"Me too. I can't believe I've kept us from this, god I'm sorry," Brett sighed, sliding his hand underneath Eddy's shirt.

"Stop apologizing with your mouth and apologize by fucking me real good instead," Eddy half moaned, pulling him down to kiss him. Brett's cheeks got a beautiful shade of pink.

"I'll do my best," he mumbled in a low voice, rubbing his thumb over one of Eddy's nipples under the shirt. Eddy tilted his head back and whimpered.

"God, Brett, you know too well how to..." He had to pause to moan as Brett slipped his hand down to touch the growing tent in his trousers. "... how to turn me on."

Brett didn't reply as he moved to kiss down Eddy's chest, slowly pulling Eddy's shirt up, meeting the edge of it just over his bellybutton. Eddy slid his hands into Brett's hair.

"Brett... Oh my god, fuck..." Eddy whimpered as Brett moved further down, licking the bare skin just above the waistband of his trousers. His soft hands rested just over the top of Eddy's hipbones, holding the hot mess below him in check.

"I fucking love you," Eddy moaned, looking at his boyfriend with dazed eyes as he slowly opened the button of his trousers.

"You're so hard already," Brett commented, a playful smile on his lips. He felt rather proud, really, of the mess he made of him.

"I haven't had anything in months, what did you expect? Fuck," Eddy groaned as Brett pulled down his trousers. Eddy's long fingers made a light fist in his hair.

"Not even been jerking off in the shower?" Brett asked and raised an eyebrow. Eddy's face turned even redder.

"I uh... Just once..." he admitted, turning his head in embarrassment. Brett snorted a bit, playfully running a finger over the tent made of Eddy's boxers.

"Damn, so horny," Brett teased, easing a finger just underneath the elastic of his underwear, lifting it and having it snap back against Eddy's skin with a satisfying sound.

Eddy whimpered when the elastic hit his skin.
"As if you haven't touched yourself at all," Eddy fired back, whining when Brett actually exposed him to the cool air.

"I actually haven't," Brett mumbled, pressing a kiss just by the base of it before dragging his tongue from the same spot he just kissed and all the way up until he hit Eddy's Adam's apple. "Which explains how I am so hard right now."

Eddy reached for the bedside table and grabbed their lube, handing it to Brett who immediately got some on his fingers and slipped one inside him.

"Shhh... Fuck, Brett, that's... That's so tight now..." Eddy whimpered, twisting in both pain and pleasure as Brett lightly tapped his prostate. "Oh my god I... Brett..."

Eddy's eyes rolled back, and Brett knew what it meant.
"Shh, not yet love, not yet," he shushed him, removing his finger. Eddy gasped in frustration, trying to roll his hips up against Brett's thigh. Brett couldn't help but grin.

"You wanted me to fuck you good, didn't you?" Brett asked innocently as he lubed himself up. "Can't have you cum before I've even been inside you, can we?"

"Please, Brett... I... you can fuck me after... after I cum... just please," Eddy begged, feeling the frustration building more as Brett ran his fingertips featherly light down his stomach.

His breath hitched when he felt his fiancé press against his opening and he had never leaked pre-cum like this ever before. Either Brett had the same kind of leakage or he had put way too much lube on. Eddy honestly didn't care in that moment when he pushed his hips down against Brett, feeling him slowly fill him up.

"Holy shit, you're right, you've become tighter," Brett moaned, already feeling the pleasure building towards an orgasm even before getting as far as moving. Eddy, being impatient, wrapped his legs around him and dealt with moving himself.

"God, love, please... I... Fuck, I want this to last..." Brett pleaded, leaning down on his arms to be face to fsce with Eddy, who looked up at him with lust.

"Wh... What?" Eddy breathed, not understanding what he meant. Brett ran a hand gently through Eddy's hair.

"I wanna... I wanna make love to you, not just fuck you," Brett explained, a drop of sweat running down his temple. Eddy nodded, closing his eyes for a moment and taking a shaky breath to clear his foggy mind just a bit.

"I'd love that," Eddy breathed, whimpering as Brett started moving slowly in and out of him. He reached up and grabbed Brett by his hair to kiss him sloppily. He didn't even care about the sloppy kiss, he just wanted to feel all of Brett.

The slow movements worked like a maddening tease, building the pleasure more and more. Their lips moved together except for small moments apart for air.

"I love you, Eddy. So much," Brett said in a strained voice, feeling the pleasure wave moving closer to its peak. "I really, really do."

Eddy felt like just the slightest extra touch or movement would tilt him over the edge, and it felt amazing to balance on the verge of an orgasm like that.
"I love you too, Brett," he gasped, feeling all clammy from sweat. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Brett groaned in pleasure and pressed hid lips against Eddy's again for a moment.
"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum now, love," he mumbled against his lips, the strain in his voice becoming more evident.

"P... Please touch me when you... Ah!" Eddy began, but tilted his head back in pleasure as Brett squeezed his hsnd lightly around him and thrusted into him like he wasn't really in control anymore.

"Shit, Eddy," Brett moaned, shivering as the orgasm traveled through his body. Eddy didn't have the mental capacity to pay attention to anything but Brett's beautiful face as he shot over his stomach.

"Holy fuck, I love you," Eddy gasped as Brett collapsed half on top of him. Unable to respond, Brett rolled over slightly and kissed him quickly before laying back down to catch his breath.
God that was amazing.