You/Elizabeth Olsen - Crush

Summary: You both have a crush on each other

Prompt by: multifandotakugirl

"You got the role!"

"No fucking way. Are you messing with me?"

"I would never mess with you about something like this."

Your manager, Alex, had gotten the call about you getting the role and had immediately dialed you. She knew how much you had been wanting it that even though it was the middle of the night for you, she called. 

"Oh my god. I can't believe I'm going to be playing Wanda's love interest."

"Well you better believe it. I'll send you the script as filming will start in a month and you need a lot of time to prepare. This is your biggest role yet and you can't mess it up because you have a huge crush on your coworker."

"Yeah yeah. I know how to be professional."

X

A month had quickly passed by and soon enough, your first day had arrived. Your scenes would be shot later on in the day so there was really no reason for you to be here. You just wanted to the other cast and crew. It's why you ended up becoming quick friends with Scarlett. Never in a million years had you pictured yourself actually getting her number so you could both end up getting drinks later. It made you feel at ease about starring in such a big movie.

Although you had done a chemistry test with Elizabeth it didn't compare to actually coming out in front of cameras that would be filming you and yours interactions with her. You just hoped that you wouldn't make an idiot out of yourself.

X

Surprisingly, everything had gone smoothly. You didn't make a fool out of yourself and so it's why you had decide to join Scarlett for a drink.

"So I saw you and Elizabeth filming. I have to say that the two of you are very good actors. I could see that you really liked her. Sometimes it's hard being able to portray a love fro someone you've known for a couple of days."

"Oh, right. Well the acting classes certainly helped."

Scarlett narrowed her eyes at you. Not believing a word you said. 

"Acting classes are to show you how to tell a convincing lie and you failed at it. Spit it out. What's going on with you and Elizabeth.'

Your eyes widened, not believing that she had managed to figure it out within the first couple of hours of knowing you. You couldn't have been that obvious, could you?"

"No. You weren't obvious if that's what you're thinking. You just got all flustered when I even mentioned her name. How long have you been liking her?"

"I don't like her. I mean I like her she's awesome but I don't like like her. You know what I mean?"

She just smirked and took a sip of her drink, mumbling about how she was going to end up getting the two of you to date. She could tell that Elizabeth felt the same way about you. She had known her much longer and could tell that despite how hard she tried how shy she got around you, she could tell. 

X

As the filming progressed, Scarlett had noticed the two of you practically become best friends overnight. The two of you were inseparable to the point that they just ended up getting a trailer for you and her since she would always go to yours. She still couldn't believe that neither of you had made a move or even hinted to the fact that you liked each other but then again you both could be so clueless. So she came up with various ways to reveal to the two of you that you liked each other. She could send Elizabeth flowers with no name while she would leave random notes for you with no name as well. It couldn't possible backfire, the two of you knew each other so well that you knew what kind of flowers she liked while she knew that you loved poems. Neither of you had revealed it to anybody but Scarlett when both of you would gush about the other. 

Since you both thought that you hadn't told anybody else but you, you thought that Elizabeth had told Paul about her favorite flowers since you thought that she liked him while Elizabeth thought that you had a secret admired. Had you both talked to each other then you would have both known it was Scarlett behind it. 

X

Scarlett couldn't believe that she had done practically everything for you to take a hint but nothing work. You would think that Elizabeth liked Paul and she would think you liked someone else. It was pure torture watching the two of you give each other looks so she needed to up her game. The movie would premiere in a month and she just had to get the two of you together. 

With the help of her other costars, she ended up getting the two of you to agree to go out on a blind date. Neither of you knew who the other person was and neither of you wanted to go but your costars had insisted. 

"Oh no. Did they get the dates and times mixed up?"

You said as Elizabeth approached you.

Scarlett just hit her head on a table as she overhead. Could the two of you be anymore clueless. 

"Oh for fuck sake!"

"Scarlett! What are you doing here?'

She stood up and walked over to the table you were at. 

"She likes you and you like her. Now kiss already. This year has been pure hell."

X

Scarlett couldn't but be a little proud as she took notice that the two of you had matched outfits and held hands throughout the event. You both owed her big time. 

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Alex Morgan

Angelina Jolie

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers

Cat Grant

Lena Luthor

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!