You/Lena Luthor - Crush

Summary: The two of you are at the beginning stages of your relationship.

Prompt by: Obsessivefemalefan

Both you and Lena had confessed your feelings for each other during a sleepover at her place. The two of you had admitted that you had liked each other for a long time and  had just been to shy to say something about it. The only reason why either of you had started talking about it was because Kara had left earlier saying  to just kiss already when she had noticed how close the two of you had been sitting. 

The thing was that although feelings had been revealed, nothing had been done about it. Neither of you had kissed, nor held hands or had even gone out on a date. The excuse had been that you both wanted to take things slow and explore things. 

X

It was the first game night that the two of you had decided to take things slow and everyone had somehow managed to notice that there was something up with the two of you. "

"Alright, what's going on? The two of you are using pet names more than usual. Did you guys finally kiss?"

Kara asks after finally having had enough of not knowing what had happened. She was always so nosy. 

Your cheeks turned a light shade of pink at her question and so did Lena's.

"Well not exactly"

"What do you mean? Not exactly. You have either kissed or you haven't"

Everyone had been talking amongst each other but as they heard Kara talk, they couldn't help but tune in to the conversation.

 You were suddenly aware of the new audience and you had to hide behind Lena to avoid their stares.

"We're just taking things slow. This is all new to us and we don't want to mess anything up."

There a simultaneous chorus of 'Awws' at Lena's answer.

"How about we play Truth or Dare. It'll be fun."

Alex adds wanting to make the two of you kiss. The two of you were quite adorable to watch as you both acted like middle schoolers in love but if no one gave either of you a push, the two of you would always remain at that stage. 

"I don't know..what do you say (y/n)"

You really didn't want to play considering that you already knew what Alex was up to but everybody was looking at you and you just had to agree.

"Okay, but nothing about my relationship with Lena."

"Boooo."

You rolled your eyes at Alex and moved to sit in a circle to start the game.

The game had actually had been fun. Alex didn't bring up anything about the fact that you hadn't kissed Lena and you were forever grateful that she didn't. There had just been one exception. 

"Lena, I dare you to ask out (y/n) on a date."

"Easy."

She turned to face you with a bright grin. 

"Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow night?"

"I would love to."

There was a lot of cheering from your friends at your answer.

"Finally! Don't forget protection."

Somehow, your face turned a brighter shade than earlier. 

X

The very next day, Lena had picked you up at your apartment to go to the movies. It was quite a simple date but it was perfect for the two of you. No one would be around and it was mainly just going to be the two of you. 

While the two of you were buying the tickets, Lena suddenly had the urge to hold your hand and decided to just go for it. There was no one around to recognize either of you so there was no need to worry. She held your hand as the two of you bought food and even as you both took a seat.

The romantic movie that had been playing was the main reason why you were scooting closer and closer to Lena as it played on. You were grateful that you could lift up the cup holders so that you were able to cuddle with Lena while the movie played. 

The movie had ended all too quickly and soon enough, both of you were making your way back to your apartment. 

"I had a lot of fun."

"Me too. Maybe we could do this again next weekend."

"I would love to..."

It suddenly got all too quiet. You were both standing way too close to each other and all you could think of was to kiss Lena. So you did, you wrapped your arms around her neck to pull her in and kissed her. 

"Wow... definitely worth the wait."

You laughed softly at her words and took her hand.

"Do you want to come in? Maybe we could do more of that kissing?"

"I would love to."

There was no sleeping that night. 

X

The very next game night, the two of you were much more touchy with each other. You would sit as close as possible to Lena. Kiss her every time she won. Hug her constantly and the group quickly took notice of the change form last time. 

"So...... did you guys finally do it?"

"KARA!'

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Angelina Jolie

Scarlett Johanson

Maggie, Lena, Alex, Kara

Alex Morgan - Part 2

Daenerys, Cersei, Sansa, and Arya - Part 2

Walking Dead

Christen Press

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!