You/Morgana Pendragon - Time Travel Part 3

Summary: You're happy

Prompt by: Reynacasarez551

The second you heard the bullet go off, you stepped in front of Morgana, stopping the bullet with your hands. You turned to the agent that had fired the gun and zoomed towards him, grabbing him by the throat. You would never let your anger take control but Morgana was carrying your baby. You still remember those years ago that you had promised to protect her and you weren't going to let her down. You wanted to make him feel how you felt when you heard the gun go off.

Kara, Oliver, and Barry had all been in a meeting upstairs when they heard a gun go off. They quickly rushed out of the room to investigate what was going on.

"(Y/n)! Let him go! Both you and the woman are safe."

Kara didn't want to hurt you so she attempted to get you to calm down. 

Barry was ready to knock you out as well as Oliver if you didn't listen in the next couple of seconds. 

"Love, let him go. It was an accident. I'm okay."

Morgana had walked over to you, wrapping her arms around your waist and letting her head rest on your shoulder to let you feel that she was there for you. Your grip loosened until you eventually let him go, making him scramble to step as far away as possible from you.

You turned around to give her a proper hug and then pulled back when you heard Kara cough. 

"I'm sorry about that. I'm just really protective about Morgana. She's carrying our baby and you know how protective I can be with the people I love."

Kara smiles and nods in understanding.

"Anyways, guys this is Morgana Pendragon. She's my wife. We've been married for to years. Well I guess here it would be a week."

"You had a wedding and you didn't invite me?!"

At the sound of Kara's loud yell, Lena popped out of her lab to see what the commotion was. She couldn't believe her eyes. You had randomly disappeared a week ago and no one had heard from you. Seeing that you were suddenly holding on to this other woman that looked strangely a lot like herself made her jealous. 

"It was out of nowhere. Morgana had asked me to be her wife and then we had a whole coronation thing for me as well as a wedding ceremony."

Kara punched you in the arm, hard. She was mad that not only had she missed your wedding, she had missed you getting crowned a queen.

"I can't believe you. I'm not inviting you to my wedding either."

"Kara, I came here to invite you guys for an official ceremony. We wanted to make it a proper wedding as the last one was rushed."

"You are reinvited to my wedding!"

You rolled your eyes and introduced Morgana to the rest of your friends until your eyes met Lena's.

"Lena..."

"Could I talk to you in private?"

You turned to face Morgana and then shook your head. 

"Anything you want to tell me, you can tell me in front of my wife."

Lena looked around the room as they looked to see what she was going to say. She wanted to back out and forget that this had ever happened but she couldn't.

"I should've never come up with those excuses. I should've told you the real reason why I kept telling you no and most importantly I should have told you about how I truly felt. I love you, (y/n)."

Morgana cupped your cheek, turning your face to kiss you. You were a little out of it when she let you pull back to breathe.

"I-I'm sorry Lena but I only see you as a friend. Morgana is my wife and I love her."

Lena had tears in her eyes as she gave you a small smile. 

"I'm glad you've found your happiness, (y/n)."

Lena stepped away when she saw that no one noticed and headed back to L-Corp. The entire time regretting what she had done all those times ago but it was too late now. You were married and seemed much happier. She wasn't going to get in the way of that.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Nora West Allen

Mariska Hargitay

Lena Luthor/ Alex and Kara Danvers - Part 3

Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 3

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 4

Cara Delevingne

Josie Saltzman

Lena Luthor - Part 3

Cara Delevingne

Lena Luthor - Part 2

Nore West Allen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!