You/Katie McGrath - Masseuse Part 1

Summary: Katie is in need of a massage

AN: Suggested by: User18568178

Katie had never gone out for a massage. She had always been too busy, traveling back and forth between continents for auditions or to film whatever she was working on. Her friends worried that the stress would eventually pile up on her that they decided to get her a massage at one of the most exclusive massage parlors known in the country. They only catered to certain clientele and new clients were hardly taken unless they were recommend. Melissa had come in before and managed to get her one of the few spots they offered to new clients.

You've been working at this particular massage parlor for several years now. Most of your clients were famous and the others were simply rich enough to be able to afford the prices. Your manager always gave you the chance to claim any new clients as you loved figuring out what they enjoyed and what they didn't. Imagine your surprise when the one and only, Katie McGrath, had signed up for a massage. You had a tiny crush a her and had to thank whoever was looking out for you.

Katie was called a day before to be informed about what she should wear in case she didn't want to undress entirely and as to who will be her masseuse. She confirmed that the appointment will still be on for tomorrow and hung up after her questions were answered.

It was the day of the appointment and you had arrived bright and early to set up the room as she had requested. Lavender candles were turned on and the massage table was cleaned up again. Towels and robes were replaced and soon it was time for the appointment.

You went outside to greet Katie and found her looking around nervously.

"You must be Ms. McGrath, I'm (y/n). I'll be your masseuse today. Please follow me."

You took her bag and led her to the farthest room in the back, since you were a favorite, you were given this room for more privacy. Most of your clients were important to want privacy when they came in.

"I was informed you weren't sure if you wanted to do a nude massage. I can assure you that anything that occurs here stays here. We value our clients privacy and will fully take responsibility if anything happens. You can undress behind the curtains, a robe will be on the wall behind you."

You took out the massage oil and patiently waited for her to come out. A few minutes had passed and she had yet to come out.

"Ms. McGrath, is everything okay?"

"Yes, just give me a minutes."

She sounded nervous but didn't say anything else after. A minute later as she promised, she came out wearing the robe that had been provided to her.

"Take off your robe and lay down on the table for me."

You were thankful for the fact that you had seen countless of nude women and didn't react when she removed the robe to find that she had gone fully nude.

"Great. Let me know if you like something in particular or you don't like me touching a particular spot."

She confirmed that she understood and the massage was started.

The soft moans she made as you massaged a particular spot were just sinful. You were professional about the whole thing and didn't say anything as they got louder.

"Please.."

She whispered so quietly that you had to strain your ears to hear it.

"I'm sorry, Ms. McGrath, did you want me to go over another area again."

She shook her head and repeated what you had heard earlier.

The timer rung, signaling that the session was over. You heard her sigh and sat up.

"Do you happen to make house calls?"

You didn't and promised yourself that you would never let it get to the point but this was Katie, she could get you to do anything she wanted with just a simple command.

"I don't but I can make an exception for you."

"Lovely. Hand me your phone."

You rushed to pull it out and it almost slipped from the oil. All you heard was a soft laugh coming from your side. She took the phone from your hands and typed in her number.

"Send me a message when you're free. You haven't truly taken care of all my stress."

It's like the two of you had switched. You were now the nervous one while she had gain all your confidence. You quickly rushed out of the room to catch your breath and leave her to get dressed again.

The door soon opened and she came out, looking much more confident than she had come in.

"I'll be expecting a call soon."

Her stress was taken care of the next day and the day after. Katie took full advantage of your services to take care of her stress.

——————————
Send me suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.