You/Melissa Benoist - Evening

Summary: You give her a romantic evening.

Suggested by: Maddsthewriter04

It was that time of the year, where Melissa and the rest of her costars were filming the crossover. As much as you liked watching them and seeing how happy Melissa was with the result, filming the crossover sucked. Everyone was on call the entire week and the days were much longer than her usual filming schedule.

Melissa was exhausted. You had dropped her off at work at around 4AM and she wasn't allowed to leave until it was 8PM. Sure, she had her trailer to rest but her little naps only lasted half an hour before she was called back on set. Her costars tried to help her get some sleep in between takes by not allowing anyone to enter her trailer and she was forever thankful. It was finally the end of the day and she was finally being dropped off by Chyler at her place. She smiled when she noticed your car and headed inside.

You wanted to do something special for Melissa. You knew she was going to be exhausted from her long day so you wanted to do something special for her. You took the day off and headed to the store to pick up everything that you needed for her surprise. With plenty enough time to get things done before she could come over, you began to cook her favorite dish along with her favorite dessert.

It didn't take long for you to finish both things and so now you were decorating the house with petals and candles for a romantic evening. It had been a while since the two of you had had a date night due to neither of your schedules matching up. You were just placing the flowers in the vase from the middle when you heard the door unlocking.

"Baby! You're home."

You rushed over to greet her at the door and take her things before leading her to her spot at the dining table.

"Not that I don't love it, because I really do love it but what's all this?"

She asked while taking in the decorations and food that was surrounding her.

"I wanted to surprise you. I know how though this week is going and I thought this might help you relax a little."

"Well thank you. This was certainly just what I needed. You made my favorite food along with dessert and you know I'm a sucker for these kinds of things."

She leaned across the table to be able to kiss you.

"I love you, (Y/n). Now lets eat before it gets cold."

The rest of the evening was spent with the two of you talking about just everything that came into either of your minds. Time had passed by quickly that neither of you realized that it was already 10PM. Melissa tried to help you clean up but you insisted on her heading upstairs and taking a warm bath to help with her aching muscles. She tried to protest but you managed to get her upstairs for her bath while you cleaned up.

By the time you had cleaned up, an hour had passed and you just knew that Melissa was already out of her bath. Just as you had predicted she was standing with just a towel wrapped around her body while she looked for her pajama.

"You look ravishing but I need to go take a shower and you have another early day tomorrow. I'll hurry up."

You kissed her cheek and headed to the shower to finish quickly. Minutes later and you came out, wearing your pajamas. She was clearly already close to falling asleep but managed to give you a wide smile as she saw you. You walked over to the side of your bed and pulled her in to a hug so you could hold her as the two of you slept. She cuddled close to you and let herself fall asleep with a content smile. Coming home to be able to fall asleep in your arms, was the reason why she was even able to get through the day.

"Goodnight, Melissa." You whispered to her as you closed your eyes as well and soon fell asleep.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Bex Mander

Quinn Fabray

Morgana Pendragon

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!