You/Lana Parilla - Stress

Summary - Lana fights with you

Suggested by - FiooBlossom 

Lana had been having a hard time dealing with everything on set. They had changed her lines a day before shooting the episode and so she had spent most of her night trying to learn her new lines. After coming home, all she wanted to do was just rest and take a nap but she couldn't. She had only learned enough lines to shoot the scene for the day and she knew that it was better to just try to learn the lines today than wait until later.

You had begged Lana to go to bed when you woke up at 3AM to find her still trying to learn her lines. She brushed you off and you knew there was no way that you were going to get her to come to bed so you just fell back asleep. By the time you had woken up, she had already left. You went to work, expecting her to be back when you were, only to find that she was still at work. 

It was finally 8PM when the door opened. You stood up rushing over to give her a hug as you had missed her so much.

"You're home. I made you dinner earlier but I can reheat it for you."

"That's okay. I ate on set and I'm not particularly hungry. I need to go learn the rest of my lines though."

"Lana, you've been up since god knows and working until now. Take a break. I can already see how tense your shoulders are from the street."

"I'm fine. It's just this episodes haves more lines than what I originally thought. Next week should be much easier."

"Please. At least eat something."

"I'm not hungry, (y/n)."

"Okay, that's okay. Let me give you a massage then. It'll help you with your stress."

"No! I need to learn these lines. You would know how incredibly difficult it is to learn lines if you were an actress but you're not. I can handle the stress. I'm used to it already. You wouldn't know either since your job is so easy. You just spend all day in a computer."

You didn't bother to say anything. You knew she didn't mean anything by it but it hurt. You simply just smiled and headed to your shared bedroom. Locking the door behind you.

Lana immediately regretted saying what she said. She knew that she had crossed a line and had hurt you with her words. 

"(y/n), I'm sorry. Please let me in,"

She pleaded as she knocked at the door.

You ignored her, not wanting for her to realize that you were crying. 

"I know I shouldn't have said those things. It doesn't matter if you're an actress and I know how stressful your job can be. For gods sake, you're part of the space program."

Lana let her head rest on the door as she continued to knock. 

"I won't move until you open the door for me."

True to her word, Lana had stayed by the door. Waiting for you to open it. You figured that she had already gone to your office to learn her lines but she had leaned against the door to wait for you. You bit your lip to avoid laughing as she fell down when you opened the door.

"It's okay. I admit it was kind of funny."

You helped her up and stayed quietly as she began to apologize.

"I truly am sorry (y/n). I shouldn't have taken out my stress on you and I would do anything to get you to forgive me."

You sighed and crossed your arms as you watched her.

"Please don't ever do something like that. I get it that you were stressed but there was no reason to have taken it out on me."

"I know I know and I'm truly sorry. Let me make it up to you."

"On one condition."

"Anything."

"You put on the costume that I got you for the Halloween party."

Lana knew that she had said anything but this was the one thing that she just couldn't accept. She watched as you gave her an innocent smile and realized that you had done it on purpose.

"Fine. I'm only doing it because I love you and I really am sorry."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Lucy Lane

Kara Danvers

Morgana Pendragon

Kaylee Bryant

Olivia Benson

Lucy Westenra

Lucy Lane

Olivia Benson

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!