You/Alex Morgan - Ashamed Part 2

Summary: She tries to make it up to you 

Prompt by: BloodyLines 

The breakup couldn't have been at a worse time. Alex had been training with the rest of the team for the World Championship. You had broken up with her two weeks before it had started and she was an absolute mess. Her coach had to force her to go to some type of therapy so she could better be focused during the practices but it didn't work. Alex missed you and she wished she could try to fix what she had ruined. 

Her teammates could tell that Alex needed help. She was spiraling and they knew they had to do something. After practice, one of them would always accompany her to her place to make sure that she got home safe. It seemed to work a little as she was able to focus more in practice. She actually seemed like her old self and it relieved her teammates to see that she had her head back in the game. They wanted to win a fourth World Cup and they wouldn't be able to do it without her. 

Although Alex seemed like she was fine by the second week, Megan could tell that she was hiding the pain from everyone. She knew what it was like to deal with a breakup and still be in love with the other person so she decided to help her. Whether it was to get over you or figure out a way to win you back.

After getting to talk to her and figuring out what had happened, Megan realized how badly Alex wanted you back. Especially after hearing that she had planned on marrying you. They had both set up a plan to be able to win you back by showing you how serious Alex was about wanting to be with you. The first step involved coming out to the world. 

It wasn't much but Alex just posted a simple picture of the two of you. Her face clearly showing while yours was hidden but you could tell it was you. It had been your favorite picture. 

Reading her caption made you cry. It had been everything that you've been wanting for her to do but it was too late. 

I'm not quite sure how to start this or even talk about but I recently realized that I shouldn't be hiding who I am. My whole life, I had struggled with the fact that I didn't feel like I belonged. Becoming part of the USWNT, made me realize that I didn't have to hide who I am. They made me feel like a part of the team even after knowing that I was gay. But even after they made me feel like family, I still hid a part of me from everyone and that cost me my relationship with the woman that I was planning on marrying. We were perfect for each other but I wasn't putting enough of my part in our relationship. I hid her from the world and that wasn't right. I know I made the biggest mistake of my life by not showing the world that I was proud to be me and I'm now living with the consequences. I wish I could go back and change things but I can't. I just hope that I'm able to fix what I had ruined. 

Alex had receive requests from any magazines and tv shows to talk about the post but she refused to go on any. She had other things to focus on. Her main priority at the moment was working through the plan and having a good practice week before flying to Paris for the World Cup. 

After reading the post, you had been reaching a daily delivery of your favorite flowers with a note containing love quotes. Alex would occasionally come by to try and get you to talk to her but you never opened up. Each time she came, she brought a different thing with her that was usually always a favorite thing of yours. 

Seeing all the effort that Alex was doing to even get you to talk to her made you actually open up the door to talk about your relationship. She was clearly truly sorry about what she had made you go through and you knew that Alex wouldn't do the same thing.

It was close to the end of the week and you figured it was time to talk so you opened the door for her. She was in the middle of knocking when you revealed yourself. 

"Oh wow. I didn't think you would open the door."

"I was persuaded."

You stepped aside to let her in and closed the door behind you.

"So what did you want to talk about that you had to go through all?"

Alex had been preparing to give you a speech about how she missed you and wanted you back but suddenly standing in front of you, she realized that it wouldn't be enough. She didn't a memorized speech to reveal how she wanted you back. 

"I'm sorry about everything, (y/n). I know it shouldn't have taken a break up to realize how I fucked up but it did and I'm again sorry for that. I truly wish I could go back and change things but what's done is done and I only wish to move forward from this. I'm truly ready to be fully in this relationship. I don't want to hide. I want to be able to hold your hand and kiss you after each goal and game. I miss you (y/n) and I love you"

"I figure you Alex. I was also at fault for not telling you how I was feeling about things."

You moved to sit besides her, taking her hand.

"I want to fix us."

"Would you be okay with fixing us in Paris? I can't wait to show the world who my girlfriend is."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Daenerys, Cersei, Sansa, and Arya - Part 2

Walking Dead

Christen Press

Cat Grant - Part 2

Faith Lehane

Eliza Dushku

Arizona Robbins

Maleficent

Lena Luthor

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!