You/Daenerys Targaryen - Healing

Summary: You save her

AN: Did anyone send me an Alex Danvers prompt? I can't remember or seem to find it. Please comment or send me a message. Also if you don't see your imagine request, please send me a message.

Prompt by: Reynacasarez551

Per Daenerys' actions, you followed her lead and started taking down anything and everything in King's Landing. You knew shew as upset about what had happened with Missandei and so you didn't blame her when she started destroying. Once all the chaos was over with, she sent you out to search for GreyWorm as she said she wanted to talk to Jon.

You were just in the middle of discussing the next battle plans with GreyWorm when you heard Drogon roar loudly. He ever did unless something happened so you flew over only to find the love of your life bleeding to death with a knife stuck to her stomach. You were filled with rage when you noticed who had done and as much as you wanted to kill him right then and there, you needed to get Daenerys out of there. You left with Dany in your arms while Drogon followed you close behind.

You flew as fast as you could to land in Dragonstone so you could heal her. It took a lot of your energy and by the time, you had healed everything, you were too exhausted to be able to keep your eyes opened so you fell asleep besides her with your hands still bloody from Daenerys' wounds.

Daenerys thought she had died and gone to heaven when she first woke up as she saw you besides her but was horrified to find you with blood all over.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!"

She yelled at you trying to wake you up, afraid that something had happened to you and you had died.

You groaned loudly as you heard her yelling and blindly searched around to put a finger over her mouth.

"Dany, please. I'm quite exhausted. Are you alright?"

You opened your eyes to find her looking horrified at something so you followed her line of sight to your hands.

"Don't worry. This is not mine. It's yours."

"Mine? What happened? Why am I back at Dragonstone?"

"You don't remember what happened?"

"I do not. All I remember was finally getting to the throne and that is all."

You bit your lip trying to think of whether or not your should tell her.

"Jon stabbed you."

It took everything in Daenerys to remain calm.

"Why would he do that? I had been nothing but kind to him?"

"Who knows, love but what matters is that you're okay. As well as Drogon. You need to rest so my healing powers can run their course. You should be well in a few hours and then we can discuss what to do."

She sighed and laid back down, allowing you to cuddle close with her. The two of you closed your eyes and soon fell back asleep.

You woke up a few hours later to find Daenerys already up and about, pacing around the room.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to go back. I need to take back what is mine."

"To Meereen, you say? The 7 kingdoms are worthless. They will never come to appreciate a true queen such as yourself. All they want is death and destruction."

You stood up to move behind her, wrapping your arms around her waist and letting your head rest on her shoulder.

"The people in Meereen love you. We could finally start our life together as Queen and Queen."

She turns around to face you, holding your cheeks so you could look at her.

"Are you okay with that? I know I promise the 7 kingdoms to you but perhaps you are right. Meereen is much better."

You give her a wide smile.

"Meereen is perfect. Besides I know someone who is just dying to see you again.

After taking care of everything and only taking what is necessary, you and Daenerys headed to Meereen.

"Missandei! Greyworm!"

She rushed over to hug them, not caring that it wasn't queen like behavior. She was so glad to see her friends again.

"I thought Cersei had killed you."

"(Y/n), healed me. It took a couple of days for me to fully heal so we didn't want to tell you anything until I was whole again."

Daenerys smacks the arm of her close friend, not particularly enjoying the joke she made.

"I was devasted. I'm so sorry for letting Cersei kill you like that."

"You did everything you could and don't blame yourself for Cersei's actions."

After getting reacquainted with the two of them, you and Daenerys headed back to her bedroom.

"I'm thankful for everything you have done (y/n). How could I ever repay you for such kindness and loyalty you have shown me and my friends."

"You don't have to thank me Daenerys. I love you and will do anything to protect you but there is one thing that maybe you can do for me."

"What is it, my love?"

"Marry me?"

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Alex Danvers

Saskia De Merindol

Katie McGrath

Kara Danvers

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers

Earth-X Kara Danvers

Saskia De Merindol

Natasha Romanoff - Part 2

Chloe Decker

Eva Zambrano

Angelina Jolie

Wanda Maximoff - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!