You/Lena Luthor - Rivals

Summary: You're a CEO and work for Lena's competition.

You had worked hard for this position. It took you a total of several years but eventually you reached the top without any shortcuts. The board was extremely happy with their decision as the decisions you made would increase sales and it made a lot of your competitions want to work with you. They saw the potential of working with you and the company that was booming

Imagine your surprise when none other than Lena Luthor was sitting on your desk. You stepped back out of your office to give your secretary a look but it seemed like she was ignoring you. You sighed and headed inside, closing the door behind you.

"Ms. Luthor. A pleasure to finally meet the face behind L-Corp."

She smiled and motioned for you to take a seat. It irked you as it seemed like she was the one in charge while you were just another employee.

"The pleasure is all mine Ms. (l/n). I've heard many great things about you and I just had to see for myself if it was true. The only one who managed to beat my record for youngest CEO."

You were about to protest but she held up her hand to stop you.

"I'm not done. Do not interrupt me."

You gulped at her commanding tone and nodded quickly. You weren't sure why but you were suddenly feeling as if you were at the principal's office for doing something wrong.

"I'm happy to see that a lot of corporations are taking chances on young women as you and myself. It's certainly much better than arguing with a bunch of old men."

You nodded in agreement and let her continue her speech.

"I'm here because I want to work with you. That's right. It's practically unheard of for L-Corp to team up with another company but you intrigued me (y/n). In more ways than one."

She stood up and walked behind you. She leaned down and continue talking. You couldn't help but shiver as you heard her voice near your ear. The tone of her voice was like nothing else you had heard of and it made you aroused.

"I'm offering a one time deal. You come over to my place and I'm sure we can work out something. DON'T be late. The deal will be off the table of you are. I don't like girls that can't follow simple directions."

The only thing you could do was nod and watch as took your phone and sent herself a message.

"I'll be waiting."

She said before leaving. It took you another full minute to snap out of it.