You/Katie McGrath - Masseuse Part 2

Summary: Continuation of part 1

As promised, you wanted to help deal with Katie's stress so you would always take her house calls. Always going above and beyond to meet her expectations. Unfortunately, being able to go to her place for a 'massage' had to stop when people started to take pictures of you going in and out of her place just about every day.

It had been a week since Katie had called to schedule a session. You figure that she no longer needed you. It stung a little bit but you forced yourself to get over it. Katie was just another client that needed to deal with the stress of Hollywood and that's what you were hired for. She no longer needed you so there was no reason for a call. 

You were giving a massage to another client when you finally received her call. You ignored it as it was unprofessional but couldn't do so anymore when it persisted. 

"What? I'm with a client."

"Doing what?" 

You couldn't help but roll your eyes when you heard her jealous tone that she did a horrible job to hide. 

"Giving them a massage. Is there a reason why you couldn't send me a message."

"Right, well yes. I need to schedule another a massage for tomorrow. Same time as always."

"No. I can't keep doing these house calls. Either you come in or I won't give you a massage."

This certainly ruined Katie's plans but she understood you were upset. She had after all ghosted you after saying that she wanted more with you."

"I'll be there then."

You hung up and headed back to continue your clients massage. Being a little harsher than usual as you were still annoyed about the whole phone call. You knew you were being unreasonable but Katie could have at least sent you a message and said it had all been a mistake instead of stringing you along. 

The very next day, you arrived bright and early at the parlor to set up for Katie's massage. Setting up as she had asked the last time that she had been here. You were just finishing up when the secretary had let you know that Katie was on her way to the room.

She didn't say anything as she headed behind the curtain to change. 

"Is this some joke? I really don't have time for this Katie. I have a job to do. Do you want a massage or not?"

You asked as you took in her outfit that was similar to yours except it had been highly sexualized. Showing off her cleavage and curves. 

"No. I want to give you a massage. It's time that I finally repaid you for all those house calls."

You crossed your arms and glared at her. Not finding her little joke to be funny at all.

"Get out. You're clearly here to waste my time."

Katie knew she fucked up as you wanted to kick her out already.

"Please. This isn't a joke. Let me give you a massage. After this, if you don't want to see me anymore then I won't bother you."

You just simply wanted to get this over with so you just undressed in front of her, only leaving your bra and underwear on. You laid down on the table and let her start her massage. Her hands weren't as experience as yours but you could tell that she had tried to learn a couple of things. Within minutes and you were practically falling asleep as she ran her hands all over your back. Massaging your stress away.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I know it was messed up for me to just leave you like that but I was scared."

You didn't say anything, preferring to hear what she wanted to say.

"This whole week had been pure hell. I missed you a lot and I just wanted to call you up for you to come over. Not for a massage or anything. Just so I could spend some time with you. I know I fucked up but I was hoping you would go out on a date with me."

"One date Katie. I won't be so forgiving if you do anything like that again."

"I won't. I promise!"

"Good. Then please continue with my massage, you still have 20 minutes left."

Katie chuckled and continued going over certain areas.

"As you wish."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Morgana Pendragon

Kaylee Bryant

Danielle Rose Russel

Lulu Antariksa

Kara Danvers

Lena Luthor/Kara and Alex Danvers
------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!