You/ Daenerys Targaryen - Champion

Summary: You're the Queen's champion.

When Daenerys freed you with the others, you had no idea what was going to happen to you. You had nothing to live for and you didn't even have enough money to start again. The streets became your new home and you would take odd jobs to be able to get enough for food.

You were close to your breaking point when you spotted her platinum hair. The stories were true about her beauty and you couldn't take your eyes off of her. Without thinking of the consequences, you rushed to her side to thank her. Guards immediately pushed you to the ground a held a knife to your throat. Normally you would have easily gotten out of their hold but something told you to stand down. You looked up to find Daenerys watching you curiously.

"It's alright. Step back and let her stand. She can't harm anyone."

They followed her directions but still kept close enough to kill you in case you tried something.

"What's your name?"

"It's (y/n), your Grace."

You were too nervous to even look up that you kept looking at the ground. A soft hand was placed on your cheek and gently moved your head to look at her. She had the kindest eyes and you couldn't look away.

"Come with me. We can talk on the way back."

She took tugged at your arm and led you back to wherever she was going.

You weren't sure what happened next but you soon realized that you were dressed and being led down to the dinning hall.

"Please sit. Have dinner with me."

You were too nervous to say anything so you just sat where she pointed at.

"So tell me your story, (y/n)."

This snapped out of your nervousness and began to explain to her how you were a slave to one of the masters that the unsullied killed. Your master used you for your skills and combat and forced you to fight for your life. You could suddenly remember every injury you ever had. She noticed and changed the conversation.

"(Y/n), when I freed everyone, I knew that I was suddenly going to be in charge of a whole lot of other people. I promised each and every one of you that I will take care of you and I will."

She took a few sips of her drink to let her words sink in.

"I want you to be my champion. Grey worm told me stories about you and I must say that I'm impressed. You defied many odds and I believe you're the best there is. I know it won't ever come to you defending my honor so you don't have to worry about dying to defend it. If you chose to accept. I'll make sure you're well taken care of."

You didn't even hesitate to accept her offer. You knew you would give up your life to protect her. From the moment you saw her in the streets, you knew you would give your life for her.