You/Lena Luthor - CADMUS Part 3

Summary: You develop a relationship with Lena 

Suggested by: a_lone_soul

AN: Important information for the one's that requested a Cara Delevingne and Nora West Allen sibling story 

You took a deep breath and looked down at the quiet city. It had been almost a month since you had been released and it had been the first time that you hadn't spent the night with Kara. Lena had offered for you to stay at her place as Kara had to go out of the city and she knew about your night terrors. You were embarrassed to admit that you were having nightmares and hid them from Kara but somehow Lena would know.

She would just have one look at you and give you a smile that made it seem like everything was going to be okay.

Currently, Lena was working late at her office and you didn't want to admit it but you slept better when she was around. It's why you still hadn't bothered to go to sleep but you were exhausted. Alex had been brutal in your training and all you wanted was to lay down and get some rest so you took another deep breath and headed to the guest bedroom to try to get some sleep. 

X

Lena knew she had to be home early. She had been aware over the fact that you had trouble sleeping and didn't want to keep you up too late but she had been held back. There had been some paperwork that needed to be filed before the end of the day and as soon as she had finished, she headed back to her apartment. 

She didn't even have to open her door to hear the loud sounds coming from inside her apartment, quickly opening it, she soon found out what the source of the noise was. 

"(y/n)! You're safe. No one is going to hurt you."

She slowly made her way over to you, hoping it would get you to calm down and it did. For some reason, just her presence would calm you down. Your eyes opened wide when you felt her hand on your shoulder.

"Lena?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for taking a while. I got held up at work."

She took a seat at what was left of the bed and ran her fingers through your hair. 

"Come on. You can stay in my bed."

You sat up, realizing why she was offering to share her bed. 

"I'm so sorry Lena. I didn't mean to."

She interrupted you, knowing you could ramble on and on unless someone stopped you. 

"You didn't do anything. You were having a nightmare. Now come on. You must be exhausted."

X

That had been the beginning of your relationship almost a year ago. Lena had repaired the guest bedroom the very next day but neither of you wanted to sleep in separate beds after. Neither of you would mention that you would wake up tangled together until eventually Lena got tired of just ignoring it and had asked you out on a date. 

You were unfamiliar with the concept of a date so you just accepted without even knowing what it was. As soon as Lena had left to work, you rushed to Kara's to ask for her help. She had been shocked to know that the two of you had feelings for each other but she couldn't be happier. The two of you deserved to be happy. 

"I still can't believe you accepted going out on a date with me without even knowing what it was"

You rolled your eyes and threw a French fry at her as she laughed. 

"Shut up! I had an excuse."

"You're telling me that Krypton wasn't familiar with the concept of a date."

"No. We had this machine that would pair us up with our soulmate and there was no reason for us to go out on dates."

Hearing this made Lena go quiet. She couldn't help but think that you had already been paired up with. That she was going to always come in second to someone that wasn't even here anymore. She felt bad for thinking this way but she couldn't help herself. 

"I love you Lena and I might have been paired up with someone but I never loved them. We were just close friends and I believe that's why we were paired up."

"I really hate that you know me so well."

"No, you don't."

"You're right. I don't. I love you too much."

You might still be healing from the years of torture but with Lena by your side, everything was going to be okay. 

-----------

The names that are underlines will be in a separate book where I will write imagines with the reader being the sibling of a celebrity. Thank you.

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Cara Delevingne

Lena Luthor - Part 2

Nore West Allen

Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister, Sansa and Arya Stark

Hope Mikaelson

Hope Mikaelson - Part 2

Hope Mikaelson - Part 3

Elizabeth Olsen

Alex Morgan

Angelina Jolie

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers

Cat Grant

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!