You/Sansa Stark - Queen

Summary: This takes place after the show's finale.

You stood besides Sansa as she was crowned the Queen of the North. You couldn't be more prouder of her as she turned to face you while the two of you heard the chant proclaiming her as queen. She gave a speech about how she'll be fair to everyone and so on that you didn't quite manage to catch. You were distracted by the dress that was specifically made for her as Queen.

"You look gorgeous, your Grace."

"Thank you. You look just as equally as gorgeous."

You had also been outfitted to wear something similar to her dress. Everyone was aware that the two of you had something going on. No one ever questioned it and no one ever talked bad about it because they saw how happy the two of you made each other. You had come to Winterfell to help Brienne protect the Stark girls and in the process, had managed to fall in love with one of them. The two of you were extremely protective of each other and each had different ways of showing it. You with you sword and her with the several threats she made when someone tried to court you.

Everyone was dismissed so they could prepare for the dinner and it was just the two of you left. You turned to her and pulled her in for an embrace.

"You know, we still have a couple of hours left before we have to come back."

She didn't bother to question your statement as she pulled you in for a deep kiss. Sansa let out a quiet gasp as you carried her to her bedroom. The two of you shared a smile before entering her chambers.

Both you and Sansa had spent the rest of the afternoon getting reacquainted with each other. It had been a long time since the two of you had shared a bed after everything that had happened with Daenerys and Jon. It also didn't help that Arya and Bran were around. Bran had a way of always being in the same place as the two of you were and it creeped you out. He was no longer a problem as he was now in King's Landing, ruling the six kingdoms. Arya mainly threatened you to make sure you wouldn't hurt Sansa and she didn't back off until the two of you settled it with your swords. In the end, she gave you her blessing as the two of you had exhausted each other with no end in sight.

You were just glad that Brienne had sent for you, otherwise you would have never met Sansa.