You/Morgana Pendragon - Help

Summary: You're a druid helping Morgana learn how to wield her magic

Suggested by: Lucyh97

All you heard was a loud yell coming from the forest and you rushed to help, Serket's were surrounding the poor girl and you rushed to help her. They seemed to have gotten her somewhere that when you chased them off and walked over to see if she was okay, she passed out.

Morgana awoke to someone placing a cold rag on her head. She quickly sat up and winced from the cut on her leg.

"Relax, I'm only trying to help. You were hurt pretty badly by the Serkets. I managed to get the poison out in time so you should be alright."

"Who are you?"

"My name is (y/n). I won't hurt you. I promise."

She tried to get up again but fell as she tried to stand up with her hurt leg. After noticing the symbol on your arm, she stopped and let her fingers trace it.

"You're a druid?"

"I am."

The struggle caused her to overwork and passed out from exhaustion.

As the days passed by, Morgana recovered little by little until she could finally walk. It wasn't her regular walk as she was still limping but at least she could move.

"Why did you come here Morgana? I can't imagine the daughter of Uther wanting to willing visit us."

"I was told you could help me. I've been having visions of the future and being able to set things on fire." Her face grew worried as she explained the things that she had been dealing with. Making it seem like she was almost afraid.

"Morgana, there is nothing to be afraid of. You're special. You have magic. You're just dealing with not being able to control your powers. If you want, I can give you some lessons to help you deal with your newfound magic."

She agreed and the lessons started that very same day. As her magic improved, so did your relationship with her. The two of you kept getting closer until eventually she pulled you in for a kiss after a successful lesson.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long."

You never got a chance to reply as Merlin barged inside the tent and began to explain that Arthur had come to rescue Morgana as they believed that she had gotten kidnapped. This forced you to snap into action and rushed Morgana so the two of you could escape. You were able to make it out of the druid camping grounds but was unable to go any further as Morgana was exhausted form the running.

"You need to go. They'll kill you if they find you. Please! I can't lose you."

"I don't want to leave you Morgana. Please. I'll figure out something."

The two of you could hear the guards getting closer and closer. Morgana needed you to leave now.

"GO!"

She let her emotions get the best of her that when she yelled out, it caused you and the rest of the soldiers to fall. The use of her magic caused her to pass out and you rushed to go over to her. With one quick kiss, you silently promised to go back to her. You rushed out before they could capture you.

It was another year before you would finally go and see her in the castle.

"You're back! I thought they had hurt you."

She cupped your cheeks, turning your face from one side to the other to check you for any injuries.

"I wanted to come as quick as I could but I had to develop my magic. With the way my magic was, I couldn't have been able to help you with Uther."

She wrapped her arms around your neck, looking up at you with a smile.

"Will you help me end Uther's reign. Camelot can't be run by someone who is afraid of magic."

You promised her Camelot and the world. Soon the planning began and the two of you practice magic together. Helping her with various schemes to lower Camelot's defenses until they were weak enough to be brought down. You helped Morgana on the outside while she dealt with bringing down Camelot from the inside.

Everything was coming together and the two of you would soon reign Camelot together. Morgana had taken care of Uther and now it was just Arthur that needed to be brought down. You led her army to storm the castle walls and it didn't take long for Arthur to be begging for his life. Uther, Arthur and Merlin were thrown in the deepest and darkest cells of Camelot so they would never see the light of day.

Within the very next day, the two of you were crowned Queens of Camelot. You didn't care about the title at all. You only cared about being able to be with the one you love, Morgana Pendragon.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Melissa Benoist/Katie McGrath - Part 2

Melissa Benoist

Bex Mander

Quinn Fabray

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!