You/Angeline Jolie - Red Carpet

Summary: She shows you off in the red carpet.

Suggested by: esoares

You still found it incredible that you were dating Angie. She had been your ultimate celebrity crush and never realized that working with her would ultimately lead for the two of you to start dating.

You had just been hired to work on the film Maleficent as a camera operator. Truthfully, you had only taken the job to be able to work with Angelina but her asking you out was a giant plus. You had been eating in one of the tents when she just came up to you and asked you to go out for dinner. It was embarrassing to admit that you stared at her for a quite a while until she began to walk away, assuming you were too polite to tell her no. Angelina still makes fun of you for it to this day.

You were currently standing in front of the mirror as you made sure to check that nothing was out of place. It was nerve wrecking to realize that you were going out with your A-list girlfriend while you were only a simple camera operator.

Angelina had just finished getting ready when she spotted you in front of her mirror.

"Is something the matter, darling?"

She asked as she walked over to you, wrapping her arms around your waist and leaning down to kiss your cheek.

"You look gorgeous you know."

But you weren't paying attention.

You were just worried about what could go wrong at the red carpet.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!"

This startled you and made you focus back on her.

"Did you say something?"

She sighs and turns you around.

"We can stay here if you'd like. I don't want you to be uncomfortable if we do end up going."

"No. No. I'll be fine. Just a little nervous. I've never been in front of the cameras."

Angelina smiles and leans in to kiss you.

"I'll be with you. Making sure that no one bothers you."

"Thank you."

The two of you headed out to the car and soon enough, you were standing in front of the cameras. You stepped back to let them take pictures of her alone but was soon pulled by her so you could join her in as well.

"I can't very well be without my date."

You were with her the entire time she was taking pictures and even when she would do mini interviews.

You weren't sure whether or not to be surprised when she ended up admitting that the two of you had been dating for a while now. It shocked the reporters when she explained how the two of you had met. Angelina was known to always date her costars and you were just a camera operator.

"And who is this?"

"She's my date."

"Oh! Are the two of you dating?"

"We are. We've been dating since I started shooting Maleficent."

You could tell the reporter wanted to say something but she just smiled.

"Well I'm happy to see the two of you so happy. Both of you look extremely gorgeous. Thank you for answering our questions."

The rest of the interviews went the same way and the longer you stood in front of the camera, the more confident you got. It made Angie smile when she saw that you weren't quite as nervous from earlier.

"I told you that everything was going to be fine. Thank you for accompanying me."

"Thank you for inviting me."

You whispered to her before the movie started.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Wanda Maximoff - Part 2

Kara Danvers

Amanda Rollins

Saskia De Merindol - Part 2

Earth-X Kara Danvers

Katie McGrath - Part 2

Kara Danvers - Part 2

Amanda Rollins

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!