You/Kara Danvers - Red Kryptonite Part 2

Start from the beginning

Sure enough, Lena spotted several tables and servers looking over at her.

"Fine."

She walked back to James and threw some money on the table and left with James in tow. 

Kara sat back down when she made sure that they had left.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?"

You turned around and gave her a smile.

"I'm more than okay. Thanks to you. I should probably tell you what that was all about."

"You don't have to."

"I want to. You told me everything about yourself and it's only fair I do the same."

Kara nodded and let you continue. 

"Lena cheated on me with James. I caught them fucking in her apartment."

"I'm so sorry (y/n). I had no idea."

"You couldn't have known and it's okay. She's in the past now. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than you. I love you Kara."

"I love you too."

The dinner went without another accident and as soon as Kara had dropped you off at your place with the excuse that she had an alien to take care of, she flew to James' office where he currently was.

"Supergirl, what can I help you with?"

"Cut the crap James. I know what you did."

"Did what?"

"You fucked Lena, knowing that she was dating (y/n)."

"Lena wanted it too."

"Oh I know but cheating requires two people so neither of you are innocent. You better keep Lena away from my girlfriend or I'll make your life a living hell."

James was afraid that Kara would actually kill him so he just nodded.

"I will! I promise."

"Good."

Kara gave him a small smile and flew back to your place, quickly changing into some borrowed pajamas and then laying down besides you.

You were barely awake when she arrived.

"Night Kara."

"Goodnight, love."

She said, wrapping her arm around your waist as she held you.

A few days later and it seemed like James had forgotten about what he had promised as he was basically dissing on Kara. Talking to some of his employees about how she wasn't a good reporter and so on. He had apparently forgotten about you as he continued saying shit. You waited until everyone was gone to walk into his office.

"(y/n), what can I help you with?"

"It's what you can help me with, James."

You grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him over the edge of the building. 

"STOP! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Just put me back."

You could hear the shirt tearing as he moved around.

"I don't know James. I don't appreciate how you're talking about Kara."

"I said I was sorry! Let me go!"

"Let you go? Okay."

You let him go and watch for a second as he fell before flying down to grab him.

"I'm not Supergirl. I'm not a hero so I won't hesitate next time to actually let you fall. Don't talk about Kara like that again."

James quit the next day.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any female celebrity or character.

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Amanda Rollins

Queen Maeve

Sansa and Arya Stark/Daenerys Targaryen

Kara Danvers - Part 2

Natasha Romanoff - Part 3

Lena Luthor

Emila Clarke

Mamma Mia - Dana

Saskia de Merindol - Part 3

Lena Luthor

Lena Luthor - Part 2

Brie Larson

Angelina Jolie

Morgana Pendragon

Morgana Pendragon - Part 2

Morgana Pendragon Part 3

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!