Spiraling into Madness

Mulai dari awal

Speaking of the four, before the catastrophic events they met an unlikely person they hadn't seen for months since their previous visit to the theme park. Kaminari was the first to spot the petite little girl by the name of Yuka and her mother, pointing them out with the look of awe at the sight of them. Imagine the blithe happiness the little girl felt spotting the four in the first floor arcade, of course she remembered the perverse duo with "Mister Blonde! Mister Bumpy!" Then to Fumikage, which she quickly flushed at the sight of the crow headed teen and slinked closer to her mother shyly. Prompting the mother of the child to giggle behind her palm at the bashfulness their child felt at the sight of the hero-in-training. Thankfully Tenya changed the awkward aura with a cherry greeting to the little girl, "Yuka-san, pleasant surprise seeing you and your mother here! Do you two wish to accompany us on the dancing games?" Quickly, Yuka wholeheartedly agreed to join, causing Yuka's mother to snort once again, already knowing the child wanted to acquaint with her birdy hero. Ever since the theme park, Yuka had been practicing her control over her shadow-phasing as to not fall inside her shadows like previous events that caused a ruckus in the park. The group thoroughly enjoyed their time together, Yuka's mother watching her child teach a surprisingly naïve Fumikage the ropes to dancing games, while ignoring Tenya scold Denki and Minoru of ceasing their harassments towards the females in the video game establishment.

Now the present with devastating events, Dark Shadow enclosed over Tokoyami and the small form by the boy's side. Appalled that whatever it was that caused such explosion even happened, but shook it off quickly and turned to the petite child, "Yuka-san, are you alright?" The little girl only clung closer to Fumikage, much to frightened to respond the boy's question. But, nonetheless, nodded to their concern. Prompting him to sigh in relief that the child is well then turned to search for the others, "Iida?"

"Here!" Waving over his peer, having shielded Yuka's mother from the falling debris from harming them.

"Is Yuka alright?!" Yuka's mother called out to the boy, worried for her daughter's wellbeing. Sighing when Yuka peaked out, having heard their mother's voice in hopes to ease their own anxiety.

"HOLY SHIT! DID THE BUILDING CAVE IN?!" Minoru shivered from his spot, in the rush of things he used his grape-likes balls to stick against the large broken walls to shield from falling debris and shattered glass. Protecting himself and their blonde haired friend from harm. Speaking of whom, Denki gapped at the wrecked establishment, stunned at the sight if the destruction.

"Mineta! Language!" Exasperated they would curse in front of a child and their mother!

"Forget that!" Butted in Kaminari, finally snapped out of his daze in favor of the current moment, "We gotta get the hell out of here!"

"He's right," Now Fumikage intervened before Tenya could scold Kaminari for his crude language in front of a child, "We must evacuate the people in the building, before it truly does crumble." Receiving a stunned look from the class president then a nod of understanding, as they aided Yuka's mother out of their safe place of the ruble. Once they understood what they must do, they all quickly got to work. Kaminari contacting the others through cellphone, hearing Ashido shaky voice on the other line of the call, reassuring her they're well on his part and to contact the rest on the next floor. Informing them to begin the rescue for any residence in the building. Listening on the other side of Momo on the background voicing she'll scout for wounded to quickly aid. Understanding that there'll be those who've fallen to harm from the sudden explosion. Quick to it, the heroes-in-training on each floor got to work to aid the people, consoling their spastic minds at ease and healing the wounds as best they could, before they'll evacuate them out the building. The only difficulty is the fact that there's many on the top floors are stuck, needing more help to carefully lift them down. Speaking of which, it was the perfect moment did Tokoyami spot movement outside, a sparkling green movement.