TROUBLE [24/25.2]

Start from the beginning

"Χρόνος;
Παρελθόν, Παρόν και Μέλλον,
Αποκαταστήστε κάθε καταστροφή που έχουν προκαλέσει αυτοί οι θνητοί σήμερα."

Immediately, my body was covered in a pale green color. I flick my wrist and there's an enormous magic circle underneath me and it spreads across every battle center.

I close my eyes as I feel my scythe materialize itself in my grasp. The clouds turn into a black ink color and thunder could be heard in the distance.

 The clouds turn into a black ink color and thunder could be heard in the distance

I slowly open my eyes and shout,

" Αποκαταστήστε στο όνομα της Αθηνάς, της θεάς του πολέμου και των αγγέλων,
Ο Θεός του Χρόνου, ο Κρόνος,
Η Θεά της ειρήνης, η Eirene,
Θα έχω την ευλογία που σας έχει δοθεί!"

As I said those words, green lightning blots were shot from the clouds at unbelievable speed to the fake cities.

The magic circles glowed brighter as the lightning strikes them, but there wasn't a sign of chaos anywhere, instead, small green snowflakes softly fell to the ground.

After a few minutes, the buildings were starting to get repaired as if time was turned back. I mean, that's what I kinda just did...

Anyhow, once everything was back to its original state, I canceled the spell and slowly flew back to the ground. I sigh as my feet touch the ground and I feel the sun bake my skin.

My scythe was resting on my shoulders and my wings were tucked in, I readjust my mask and walked towards the gate.

I flinched when I heard Beta speak out of nowhere, "Miss Kurosawa, I did a scan throughout the battle centers and everything seems to be back in place."

I sigh out of content, "Thank God, because I haven't used that spell in decades..."

He chuckles and went silent when I walked through the stunned examinées, I smirk once I was met with a pair of dark blue eyes.

He stiffens once he saw my smirk, as if it said to him, 'You shouldn't judge a book by its cover, boy.'

I look away from him and went to check on Izuku in the infirmary, leaving the examinées to converse between themselves as they leave the premises.

As I turn the corridor, my scythe disappeared when someone grabbed my wrist tightly.

I stopped and looked at my captor with ice-cold eyes but they immediately went soft when I saw who it was; Katsuki Bakugo.

I smile but he frowns deeply, "When were you going to tell me?" He whispered as his hair shadows his eyes.

I narrow my eyebrows in confusion, "What?..." He tchs and pulled me closer to him with force causing me to hit his chest with impact.

He repositioned us quickly and my back against the wall with his body tightly against mine. I blush slightly as I felt his hot breath fan against my exposed lips.

At this point, he had both my wrists in his one hand while his other is busy untying my mask.

I stiffen when my mask hits the ground with a thud, I shut my eyes closed and try to look down in shame. He growls and roughly grabs my chin and lifts my head upwards.

"Look at me, Aya. Right now." He growled out but I felt the tip of his nose touch mine and I still refused to open them.

"Please..." he whispered, causing me gulp softly and slowly open my eyes. I was met by his red fury eyes, but they weren't angry looking, they were soft and gentle looking.

There was silence between us but he broke it, "Why didn't you tell me you were a hero?" I advert my eyes from his and whispered, "Because... I was scared that you would think of me as your rival or something..."

He sighs and leans away from my face while letting my wrists go, "How about we talk at my house since the old hag wants to see you again."

I smile and pick my mask up from the ground and replied, "That sounds wonderful actually, but let me notify my friend to look after my kids for the night."

He scoffs and looks away from me with a tint of blush on his cheeks, "Whatever.."

I take my phone out and look for the contact number of Emica Yoshina. Once I found it, I click on it and it started to dial. After the second ring, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Emica, can I ask you a favor?"

"Oh, Aya! How can I help an old friend?"

"Can you maybe look after the kids tonight? Something came up."

"Of course! I would love to look after them."

"Thank you so much! I'll pay you back somehow."

"Eh? Nah, you don't have to but bye!"

"Bye"

I ended the call and turned to Bakugo with a smile, "What are we waiting for? Mitsuki is probably going to explode when she sees me."

He smiles a little bit, but once he noticed he was smiling, he scowled. I snort at his expression causing him to glare at me, I ignored it and smiled as we head towards his house.

And don't worry,
I told Recovery girl to tell Izuku that I wanted to tell him;
'You did great! I'm proud of you!'