"A-A-Ah..."

"What's up?" Finally noting his spastic form, "You're gaining quite the bright complexion." He was far too flustered to stop her from approaching his jittery form, until far too late and she's standing before him. Pressing her palms against his forehead. "Do you have a fever--?" Sharply sucking in air, almost gasping back out in shock. Freezing in her surprise, not because of his blushing heat. Unless, you include her own blush matching Izuku's beet red face now, for something hard poking against her thigh for her attention. Gapping, she was utterly dumbfounded of her discovery, "Izu--"

"Gotta go!" Not stopping himself from booking it towards his room, even if Koyuki called out to him. Almost tripping over to a roll, but hopped on his run. Swinging the door open and close to ripping it off its hinges, before slamming it shut. Pressing his back against the wooden door, unaware how ragged his breathing has become from just a short run alone. 'Oh, God! She was practically walking around naked!' Gulping down more air, the image of her hourglass figure hugged by a plush towel with hair damp from her bath. Sliding down to the cherry wood floors just from the thought alone made his heart race some more, 'She even...' Gripping his sweatpants tightly in his hold, "Touched me..." His breathing slowing to only slow pants, face still flushed at the small friction for a touch. Suddenly slapping his warm cheeks aggressively, "Bad thoughts! Very dirty thoughts!!" Cupping the red, swollen, cheeks in thought. 'Even if it felt so cool against--' Snapping up with bugling round emeralds of panic, "I need an Arctic cold bath!" Knowing that he's yet to bath with the rest of the guys, he rushed for his clothes to run out for his ice cold bath. Before he could reach the handle, his hand froze over the handle with a horrific look of realization. 'But the guys are in the baths. If I walk in with an erection present they'll question what happened. And that's something I'm not willing to describe!' Already imaging the questioning looks thrown his way, even Tenya being too serious and rain plethora of questions of concern for his green hair friend. Then teasing jabs from Hanta and Denki, while Mineta would glare his way for knowing who had caused such bodily reaction. Fueling them to interrogate what happened for Midoriya to be in such state. Of course he didn't want to face them to face humiliation. Then another thought came to mind to rid his problem, and it is a scandalous method for his standards. 'But I can't...do that thing either!' Backing away from the door, as if to distance himself from the humility and embarrassment that out there when no matter what, he either rids the problem in the baths or here and now before Koyuki returns. "What do I do...?"

Gripping his clothes in his clutches, shuffling back to his bed and sat on the plush covers. Mind running rampant with what he should even do. If he wasn't going down to the baths then why was he hesitating on the second option? Ah, yes, because it concerns self-pleasuring and with him being a greenhorn who's has much of an idea. Groaning in exasperation, falling back to the bed with his stuff dropped and forgotten on the ground. Massaging his temple, trying to contain his shaky nerves the best he could, but knew he couldn't forever ignore it its literally pulsing for attention. Biting down the guilt, he hesitantly pulled out his phone, unlocking his screen. Uncertain how to start this oddity of self-pleasure, he almost smacked himself in looking up questionnaires on how one even begins these steps.
Oddly, for the past half hour, images he's supposed to search for release and he ends up on female biology. "Fu...fuck." Unable to help his eyes greedily skim through text of women's genitalia. Giving explicit description about the vulva with images to back up the texts. Burning this to his brain to remember a specific pearl will have them spasming under a confidently skillful touch. 'Why am I looking at such vulgar information-- Well, of course it's said implicitly in Biology, but this is on another level!' Until the sudden voluptuous image of Koyuki's almost naked body came to mind when she accidentally forgot her clothes in her room. Her plush towel perfectly mapping out an image of her womanly, Amazonian, body. Smooth skin that's slightly tanned from sunlight kissing her skin gently, giving her such radiance. Dainty hand wrapped around the ends of her towel to hold in place. Pushing up her breasts, calling his full attention. Her bosoms fuller and round, hidden behind her towel. But it couldn't hide her erect pert nipples poking through the silk towel that's concealing her feminine body. Pink rosy lips, her cupid's bow may be thin but her plump, making it like a cute pout. So kissable that made his own lips tingle with want to envelope over hers. Then his mental image eye lowered to her hips, making the burning in his core pulse. His fingers itching at the thought of crawling up her leg, tickling her inner thigh till plunging in her moist walls. Imagining how they quiver from the sudden intrusion entering her maiden lips. Feeling the succulent honey nectar drooling onto his fingertips from his attention, as he massaged the prize that'll leave her a breathless mess that'll soon cry in ecstasy.