2.

Eddy had decided to walk home tonight, even though Brett had said it could be dangerous. Pft, stupid, he could handle himself. Besides, it was just a few streets away. It had already become dark though, and as Brett knew, Eddy wasn't too fond of the dark. He had even offered to spend the night, but Eddy had said it was no big deal to walk home. Maybe he should have taken the offer?

He shivered slightly, but continued on his way. It was breezy, which he tried to ignore. Brett had offered to borrow a jacket, which was kind of sweet of him, but he already had like seven of Brett's jackets at his house, which was way too many. Didn't he need his own jackets?

Brett hadn't been himself lately, and it worried Eddy. Maybe he'd done something to hurt Brett? He couldn't think of anything, so he decided to think that Brett would probably tell him if that was the case. It had to be something else, but what? It wasn't like they had much time to hang out with other people, with filming and practicing back to back, and any other available time sleep was nescessary to put into the schedual. Maybe it was just the lack of seeing other people? They saw each other most of the day every day, so there weren't much time left for any social life outside their bubble.

Brett had been like this since... well, since the valentines video. Eddy hadn't thought much of making it, even though it was weird that people actually wrote that kind of stories about them. He tried to think of it as people showing their appreciation in their own ways, but he was extremely grossed out about that scene where they made out.
After they finished filming, Brett had left suddenly, leaving Eddy to put away the camera and get the files sent over to the editors. It wasn't a big deal, except he didn't even say good bye before he left. That was the first sign Eddy could remember of Brett's strange behavior.
He turned right into his street and got himself home safely.
"No need to worry, Brett, I got this. I can handle myself.", he mumbled while turning the key in the lock and stepping inside.