A Terrifying Nightmare or Premonition

Start from the beginning

Instantly knowing what's happening, not even Izuku understood, not without the first wielder bolted from their place. "Don't do it! There's no going back--!" Suddenly tripping onto their knees and cupping their mouth from the coughs wracking their whole body. Izuku didn't realize how frail the man seemed until they took few steps. Nor how pale and bony the man seemed, as if they lacked the proper nutrients for their health to remain stable.

"Please." Pleaded the timid Quirk user, while the other growled out, "Make it quick."

Midoriya watched All For One grinned and strut to the two with palms hovering over the two. An electrical current seemed to zap the two and transfer to the other, witnessing the transformation right before the teen's eyes. The bony jaw suddenly receding and disappearing, leaving a smooth skin on the younger man's face. While the other suddenly had spikes protruding their whole entire body, if they didn't seem menacing at first their malicious grin said another.
Satisfied with the result, but not without gaining something from the two. "Should I find myself in need, you two will come running?"

And like thankful patrons, the two men responded with thanks words or promising grin.

"Of course, sir! Ohh, my parents will be so happy! Thank you for this!"

"I'll never forget the debt I owe you." Leaving the two brothers alone once again, with the exception of a third party witnessing their conversation.

Laughing now, thinking what their youngest sibling has stated. Throwing a glance behind them to the quivering man who's still on their knee's, "The world in chaos you speak of, what world is that?" Grinning connivingly, "What is it you see, exactly? I see people in need and a way to use my power for their sake."

"You're twisting things around! All you did is recruit two more loyal servants." Knowing the full truth to what their eldest brother schemed with such souls. Abusing such power to manipulate the weak and their minds, naïve to what the man had in plan.

Proving what the youngest pointed and twisting it to their form of viewpoint, "They needed something to cling to someone. By denying me, you deny the joy I've brought them." Izuku felt disgusted and unnerved what the man has said when they're clearly manipulating those peoples weakened states of mind. "In a world looking less and less human, my power will restore order. So which one of us is the real egomaniac?" Midoriya felt cold sweat built on his temple, unable to comprehend what the man was thinking.

"You're exploiting their weaknesses! Where's the order in that? And it's convenient how you forget the ones you manipulated and tossed aside when they stopped being useless!" Izuku didn't see the person, not until they slammed down onto the first wielder and crashed them onto their stomach from impact. Causing the boy to flinch and fret for the man, knowing with their health they couldn't have handled such force well. True to his concern, their was another wrecking cough that spat out blood onto the dark ground.

"Whoa there! Be gentle. He's a fragile one." Even with such words, the disturbing grin didn't accompanied such words. Then introduced the person, "Meet my bodyguard. I'm getting somewhat famous after all." Finding it amusing that they've gained such reputation that there are people after him. And it seemed from their henchman's strength, they're to go for the instant kill without any hesitance. Especially with the tone behind the person's voice, "Nobody insults the boss on my watch."

Shadowed eyes seemed to look over their weak brother, sighing at such poor sight of their sibling. "Ah, how pitiful. Those born without Meta power of their own lack the strength to see their own convictions through." Yet the dark, calculative, grin never left their face. "Still, I do love you, poor Ototo of mine. My only family."