My Sweet Addiction, You

Start from the beginning

"...Koyuki." His whole entire face blooming more in color upon hearing this. Especially the smoky look growing behind her dark eyes. All of it directed down to him, "What I'm also saying is...you're my treasure, Izuku."

"Koyuki..." Gulping down the nervousness. Emeralds flicking down and eying her lushes pink lips. Nibbling his bottom lips, missing the warmth of them pressed to his. Then back to meet her eyes, "May...May I kiss you?"

Giggling, unable to contain it from Midoriya's humbling question. "You don't have to ask, Izuku."

The tips of his ears flushing from her response, knowing that they're in a relationship, asking permission for a mere kiss wasn't necessary. Not when your lover seemed to adore to rain pepping kisses of her own. But didn't hesitate at her consent. Pushing off the toes of his feet to reach her. Pecking her lips in a chaste kiss, testing his boundaries. Her encouraging smile brought him wave of confidence. Returning to her welcoming and plum lushes lips, pressing his own against her. Humming in content of just the taste of her lips alone. Mindlessly, his hands reached out and cupped her hips. Flushing at the contact of her skin and her sports undergarment. He could never grasp how the mage could be so confident. Even the other female wizard, Shire, wore just as less clothing. Even the time she visited and only wore bikini outfit! Even so, just from the touch of her soft skin against his palm made him a flustered mess.

The kiss slowly became heated. Koyuki pushed her weight onto Izuku, causing him to fall back and land on his bed. Catching her from smacking heads with him, he became slightly timid from his lover's show of dominance. If her seductive smile said anything, she enjoyed the sight of him beneath her. It is as if the scene from his heated dream was coming to life, but he knew what was going on and they're both in a relationship now. Honestly, he liked this side of her, because of her confidence, her affectionate acts and quick show of being dominant within the relationship that she gifts him. Showering him with peppering kisses and gentle, loving, nips.

A surprised squeak left his lips at the light nip on his bottom lip. It was just like his erotic dream replaying before him. Though it could not compare to the realness of having her this close with their lips locked to his. At his surprised noise, his mouth became slightly agape; allowing her to explore his cavarn. Overwhelmed and seeming light headed from this, his threw his hands under her shoulders, holding on for dear life. But also embraced her close to him with her chest pressed against his. Allowing him the chance to caress her little scars on her spine. Skimming it under his fingertips with gentleness and delicacy.

As he tried to combat with Koyuki for dominance, but her ferocious tongue overwhelmed him. Purely acting on instinct, listening to his hums of pleasure and won the fight.
Trembling slightly, as she explored her newest territory, mapping out every little detail. He couldn't even stop the little shy moan leaving his lips. Furiously blushing that he released such noise. Even more at her tongue massaged his, sighing shakenly against her mouth. As she suckled his wet muscle, tasting him more.

An exhilarating flow of delicious warmth flowed to his core. Throwing his legs around her hips, clamping his thighs to steady himself from being tussled. Face flushed from his lover's gentle hand pawing around his body while the other balanced her weight. With his shirt askew, allowing her the chance to slip under and gently caress his abdomen. The cold radiating off the tips of her finger, circling his abdominal muscles. The hairs back of his neck stood, shivering at her tantalizing touch skimming up his stomach and giving his chiseled chest some attention, specifically his pectoral. Deviously circling his pert nipple with her cold fingers, hardening from chilling touch. It sent pleasurable chills down his body. Bringing goosebumps and the hairs on his arms to stand. Unable to help but thrust his hips, grinding his pelvic bone against hers. Almost smiling into the kiss from gaining a moan in return from her on his lips. Brows quivering from the delicious flow he felt from her hips rolled against his.