Touring some More

Start from the beginning

Hatsume suddenly perked up, remembering about her four member audience, specifically those who consumer of her creation. "But how've those iron soles been working out?--Oh! And your limiters, Ms. Roar. Feel free to come to me with any concerns!"

Grateful that even with all that's happening, Mei still felt the need to remind them if they felt concerned with her items and need some improvement. "Right, thanks...um--" Before Izuku could even finish or utter, Mei's large body suit combusted through the headpiece, causing many working to jump in alert or panic. Mirio jumping in front of Eri to shield her from another after affect. Izuku yelped in surprise that the support item's sudden combustion, since it held no signs of exploding until moments ago. Hatsume snapped around and cried in horror at the sight of smoke and fire emitting from her work, "My baby!"

"Again, Hatsume? Seriously!!" One of the Seniors of the Support course yapped in panic and as well frustration at the sight of fire emitted from Mei's contraption. Until Koyuki flicked her wrist and the whole machine froze in solid ice, causing many to sigh in relief that the machine wouldn't release a second explosion. "Woo! Nice save, Dragneel!"

Unlike the others, Mei now directed her attention to Koyuki with teary eyes. "Don't freeze it whole, Ms. Roar!" Panicked that the circuits may be damaged from being frozen. Furthermore, the frozen suit is in such delicate situation and if anything damages the ice, it may affect the support item inside. Certain or not, she had to get it defrost!

Guiding Eri with an apologetic looking Izuku and a laughing Mirio following behind the mage, while Koyuki sang in a sing song tone of voice and along a cocky grin on the Dragneel's lips, "Not sorry~!" Followed by other tinkers in the room bellowing in laughter at the wizard-heroine's words. Plus Hatsume's pleading below that followed after, "Ms. Roarrrrr!"

---

Moving on to the next setting, it was only sheer luck did Koyuki and Izuku found class C outside and working on their haunted house which still under construction. Seeing many planks of woods and tools littered around what they're building. dodging many bodies that dashed by them and to finally spot the dishelmed and wild violet hair amongst the rushing students, "Shinso-kun!"

"Ah?" Hitoshi paused in his work, which the teen held a split wood that he broke in half with his very own bare hands. In addition to that, it seemed Shinso's form was gaining more formation and from his previous show of split wood showed just that of his work out. Moreover, Hitoshi seemed honestly surprised to see the two coming over to visit class C, but gave the two a welcoming grin. "Oh, Midoriya-kun. Koyuki-chan. Pleasent surprise." Glancing to the person behind the two and taking notice it was one of the seniors in the hero department. Partially shocked, but gave them a respectable and curt bow, "Ah...hello, Senpai." To which the golden blonde senior returned the greeting with their bright grin, which calmed the other.

"Whoa!" Izuku instantly took notice of the work the General department and was completely in awe with all their efforts they've put into their project. Thankful that his class weren't doing through with the haunted house, they wouldn't be able to come into par with class C. Turning to Hitoshi with a look of awe, to which the violet haired teen couldn't help but emit a sense of pride for his class's efforts. "Is all this for the haunted house?"

"You bet!" Izuku jumped from his spot in surprise from the excited voice practically bellowing behind them and whiplashed to the person and almost sprained his neck. Only to find Namine grinning ear-to-ear, carrying packets of nails and glue paste in hand. "Ren-san?"

Giggling, seeming pleased that she spook the green haired hero. Skipping around him and joined Shinso's side, who rolled his tired eyes at the brunette's little stunt, but hid a grin when they almost tripped in their step after. "We're pulling the strings to get this thing going too!"