Practice makes Perfect

Start from the beginning

Shaking off her shock, Ochako pointed at her upgraded limiters, taking note of them fastening them into place. "You've been training excessively Koyuki-chan, are you sure you should pressure your body?" Once more, since the limiters were put to their very limits and the reason for their upgrade was Koyuki's past training sessions. Of course placing concern for most, since the girl had quite the knack to go far beyond as the infamous motto of the school, "Plus Ultra." The most appropriate way to explain it is 'Wreck your limits, Plus Ultra!'

Folding his arms, Iida had to agree with his companion, "I agree with Uraraka-san! It's not wise to burdan your healing body." Holding concern for his energetic classmate. Koyuki's road to healing and detoxing her body from the demon's curse. Of course it's going well with the help of Recovery Girl and the Solid Script mage, Rebecca. It didn't excuse the girl to push herself, it was just not healthy.

"Yeah." Izuku wholeheartedly agreed, "Koyuki, I understand that the curse is lessening, but don't push yourself."

Unable to help but rub under her nose from the three rebuking her decision of training, although not wrong, she did, indeed, pushed herself to cough up blood. Which caused the All Might plead the girl to sit out, if she waving it off Aizawa would join and forcefully pull the girl out of hero training and mutter "Quit being unreasonable and sit out. You're acting like a difficult child." "Well, although I know I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing, but me and Shoto almost got it."

"Todoroki...kun?" At the mention of the heterochrome teen, Izuku glanced to where the boy was. Seeing Shoto running towards where he launched Eijirou, finally realizing he launched someone in midair. However, he didn't understand what the two were doing that Koyuki seemed dead set on succeeding in their training. Turning to the girl for this very question, ""Almost got it?" What have you two been doing?" He and Koyuki have been training together and this was news to him about Todoroki working with the youngest Dragneel.

"Heh heh~!" Propping her fists on her hips, proudly grinning. Moments later, she and Shoto were about to reveal what their joint training has brought. Todoroki freezing the ground and conjuring a large concrete of ice with the girl watching this behind Shoto. Quickly wiping her bottom lip from drooling at the sight of ice. The trio- Izuku, Tenya, and Ochako- watched this curiously. They do know for a matter a fact that with the amount of ice Koyuki consumes her Ice Dragon Slayer magic becomes much more powerful than before. It not only refills the Slayer's magic, but increases power.

Nodding to her icy partner, "Ready?"

Rubbing his hand, defrosting the growing snowflakes coating his skin, but quickly threw a stern look towards the mage. "Please don't push yourself like last time."

"What is she doing?" Toru joined the three, also curious to all of this. Followed by Ojiro behind, he being Hagakure's trainer in hand-to-hand combat. It was surprising the girl requested to train in the field. Stating that the mage recommended this for her to continue on. Joining the group, "Is there a reason with that amount of ice?"

Before anyone could utter out a word, Koyuki instantly dug in the mountain of ice. Ripping and crunching on the hard solid like nothing. Uncaring if her audience shivered at the crunching sound of ice being crushed under her jaw. Eating through the amounts until it was nothing but a handful. Devouring the last piece, exhaling a cold mist of air, curling her fingers into fists. Closing her eyes and thus begun her concentration. Shoto quickly rushed to stand back and watched a safe distance from the mage. Watching her standing there, but it didn't take long what she was doing in her concentration.

"A-Ack!" All Might, being the one in charge of supervising class A's training, yelped. Shakenly rubbing his arms from the sudden drop in temperature, he has seen Todoroki manifest a glacier of ice; but never predicted it causing this drop. "I-I-It's suddenly freezing in here!!" Shivering in his spot from the growing decrease of temperature. Jumping back at the ice beneath his spot frosting over, slowly spreading; plus seeing his hot breath of air mist. "This pressure...!"