Unprecedented Events

Depuis le début

Clenching his scarred fist, jumble of questions running amuck in Midoriya's mind. Internally flinching once more, "I was shocked when Mirio told me you wanted an introduction , so I might as well state this plainly." Paling slightly, while cold apprehension filling his being, "There was a far more suitable candidate for One For All. I cannot approve of you."

"You can be a hero."

...All Might...

Jaws clenching, green electric pulse pulsing through his body and muscle; leaning all his weight on his toes. Emeralds revealing sheer and flaming resolve, as he blasted himself off the walls like a fazing beam. His silhouette barely seen through his tremendous speed. Orbs narrowed, "I'll be taking that seal from you now." Barely catching the man's narrowed and stoic features, "I will get your approval!" With the plan to test just how quick can Sir's Foresight can see within the future and just how responsive can the man be when the opponent has speed on their side. He needed to do this quick! Koyuki passed and he cannot leave empty handed.

Unamused at this show of speed from the young hero, "You're like an inferior version of Gran Torino. You're so slow it's pointless!" At Izuku's closeness to once again snatch the stamp, he quickly noticed the hero's white sockets now black with their pupils stylized into an intricate design, "Once the conditions are met, then it could be at second, a minute or an hour from now." Evading the boy's reaching hand once more, "I can see where you'll be and what you'll be doing at any point during that time frame."

Skidding the floors, before blasting once more at the man and leapt swiftly; but it was pointless at the hero's quick evasiveness, "Incidentally, two minutes have already passed, yet you're still struggling to acquire the seal and form."

Flipping in air, unable to comprehend how powerful and swift the man's predictions are, "No way!"

"Such an uneasy expression this entire time. Despite what I can only imagine was the first thing All Might taught you." Oddly bent from dodging Midoriya's speed, "Those standing at the top must never openly show their doubt and unease. By understanding that, they can hold on to their vision and act accordingly. Despite being told countless times, no doubt, you can't seem to put that guideline into practice even in a safe testing environment such as this." Glaring now, "You swore you'd make me accept you?" Almost huffing in mockery, "The more I see, the more I fail to understand why it had to be you."

"No one should tell YOU about your fate...!"

...Daisy...

"Don't ever let ANYBODY say what you can and can't do. Okay, Izuku?"

...Koyuki...

Grinding his teeth harshly, landing against the wall, "They said I could do it!"

Quite intrigued in they, but continued to add salt to the wound, "They did? To a nobody like you?"

Angrily snapping up, steel determination in his eyes, "They said I be the greatest hero and believe in me!" Without hesitation whatsoever, he wretched the desk beside him at the hero. Papers and books scattered in the air and flying in their sights, "Sorry, but you said I could mess up this room all I wanted!" Taking this Quirk experiment up a notch, seeing if they could predict everything within their Foresight; such as object and things fluttering around their vision. Zapping around the falling books and fluttering papers, spotting his objective within his sights. Taking this chance and leapt in top speed at the item with a outcry, "I'm All Might's disciple!!"

Barely even a fraction of touching the man's skin did they swipe from reach, listlessly stating, "I'm not seeing anything new."

"Not yet--!" Suddenly gasping in horror and slammed full force to the wall. Falling to his stomach, nose bleeding from the impact. Snapping and hastily propping himself up with pleading cry, "Not yet!"