Hero Killer vs Dragon Slayer

Start from the beginning

"Shoto. Dragoon-chan, dinner is ready!" Fuyumi called out from inside. Making Koyuki perk up excitedly, almost hopping in place childishly in happiness, "Food!" Shoto almost yelped out in shock at Koyuki's sudden grasp of his hand and tug. Almost tripping forward as well, meeting the mage's broad smile, "Come on, Shoto."

Silent at first till nodding, "Un." Allowing her to guide him inside the Todoroki residence with an excited chirp, 'What a strange girl indeed.'

The next day, their internships took a sudden turn.

"I never would have guessed we'd be coming here to Hasu." Glancing around their surroundings, the Dragoon would have never expected coming to the city where Tenya's brother got attacked.

"Hosu, Koyuki." Corrected Shoto, he and the silverrete followed behind Endeavor, scouting the area late in the afternoon. After finishing their personal training in the morning, they were quickly informed of change of city they'll be patrolling. Knowing that Endeavor, along with his sidekicks, wanted to investigate and hope to capture the infamous Hero Killer, Stain.

Shrugging at her mistake and continued their track around the street, but froze stiff. Causing her companion to stop beside her, seeing her azure's wide and nose scrunched, "Dragoon-san--"

"Somethings on fire." Silent in confusion at her serious words; especially seeing her sniffing the air, "Buildings, it's rapidly spreading ahead of us."

"You can detect all that from just your sense of smell?" Amazed at that as well. This may possibly the reason she got passed the mines in the sports festival. She could basically sniff out the area and or objects with a few whiffs.

"You two better pick up the pace." Snapping towards the man's direction, seeing smoke beginning to rise now and growing ever so quickly. "The situation has changed now." Implying they'll have to take action and investigate as well engage the task at hand.

Before they could even take one step, both phones signalled that a message was received. Clearly confused at this at the horrible timing of situation. But the mage found this odd, she only knew one person that contacts her through text, 'Izuku...?'

"Hm?" Turning to see Shoto's puzzled reaction, "What's up, Shoto?"

"Midoriya-kun sent me his location..." Confused, she didn't realize she too pulled out her smartphone and turning the screen on. First thing on her lock screen, Izuku's documented location from the GPS message within a group chat. Strangely enough, he too was in Hosu; which she found this quite odd all on its own. Knowing that the greenette's interning in another city. Unless he is only here for his internship, then why would he send them his location? It couldn't be to inform Tenya, who is interning in this city, but then why would he send it in group chat? Growing more and more puzzled by the second, "Messaging the both of use his...location..."

Paling ever so slowly in realization, 'Hosu. Tenya. Message.-- Help!! This is an S.O.S!!' Not without a second thought, Koyuki rushed off; ignoring Shoto's shouts. Glancing to her phone then her direction, stopping too look at the street she's in. Only getting more anxious upon not recognizing the streets, 'Why's Izuku here? Why's he sending messages-- Why's he even here?!'

She almost snapped at the person who clasped her shoulder, calming herself in seeing that it was the young Todoroki. He must've followed her chase and caught in time of her state of panic, "Do you even know where it is?"

"No! I don't even-- I'll sniff him out!" Mixed orbs watched the Slayer sniff around the surrounding. It was similar to a hound dog smelling out illegal items, but the girl sniffed the air instead of the surroundings. Stopping stiff then glaring angryly now, "Found them."