While the girls conversed, Shoto still kept his sight on the Dragoon. Clearly shocked that his father chose to draft the girl. Glancing back to his own and he too saw his father's agency. He didn't know what his father intended to do for the girl, but he could bet it was something to his own benefit...

'What are you up too, otou-san...?' Scowling slightly towards the print.

After class however...

"Koyuki-chan," Toru, Ochako, Tsuyu, Momo, Kyoka, and Mina surrounded the nervously sweating Dragoon in the girls bathroom. Once class ended (and Izuku being pulled aside by All Might for whatever reason.) the girls dragged the silverette along for a discussion. Clear nervousness on her face at being surrounded by these girls, "U-uh...aye?"

Toru's uniform slacking a bit, showing that she softened her form, "What happened?" Implying her big episode during the hero names.

Koyuki, tensing at her vague words but knew what she was implying. Glancing away, not meeting their worried stares, "It's...it's pretty personal, but..." Clenching her backpacks purple strap tightly, "I didn't want to be known as that-- the alias Denki chose."

Kyoka, remembering what her neighbor uttered and how Koyuki reacted to that, "Oh!" Crossing arms, upset on her behalf, "Want me to smack him for ya?"

The mage only chuckling lightly at that, "He didn't know that it was personal..." Now shy to even glance up, "I'm sorry for the way I acted today, guys."

It was silent at first in the restroom, making the mage more nervous. Almost flinching at the deep welcoming embrace from Toru, "Don't worry!" Stepping back a bit from Koyuki, almost feeling her invisible smile, "If you ever need to talk to vent out your emotions, we're here for you."

"Yeah, Koyuki-chan/Dragoon-chan!" Ochako, Kyoka, and Mina openly agreeing with Hagakure.

Momo nodding along in agreement, "I concur, please do talk to us, Dragoon--" "Koyuki." Giving a catty smile towards the ravenette. Causing Yaoyorozu to blush and stutter out with a high pitch, "Ko-Ko-- Koyuki-chan!"

Tsuyu giggled at such reaction, "Aw!" Smiling reassuringly to Koyuki, "But you don't have to feel entitled to rush and tell us why if you're not ready. We'll understand, Koyuki-chan."

Koyuki smiled broadly, canines reaveling in her glow of happiness from their words. Blushing softly at their encouraging and comforting words, "You girls are the best anyone could ever have..."

With that they came pouring out, that is until another person wanted to discuss with the Dragon Slayer also.

"Dragoon-san," Todoroki's voice was heard from the side. The Fairy Tail mage glanced back to see the boy pacing his way towards them, stopping a distance from her, "May I talk to you for a second?"

Ochako and Momo blinked in obvious shock, their silent classmate- Shoto Todoroki- wanting to discuss something with Koyuki. Before the festival even started, the boy was cold towards everyone, even Koyuki. So seeing him less distant was something.

The Dragoon herself nodded slowly, stunned as well, "Sure."

Excusing herself from the group and following side by side with the chrome teen. While the girls watched them leave. Mina hummed to herself, "Endeavor is Todoroki-san's otou-san, right?"

"Yeah/Yes?" Few responded in confusion to Ashido's question. The pinkette tapping her cheek slyly, "Hmm~"

While with the two, Koyuki continued to follow the young Todoroki. Untill they reached a good distance from any prying eyes and or ears. Leaving the boy to stop; turning, and surprising her at his next action, and bowing slightly in apology, "I'm sorry for my recklessness during the sports festival."