Frightening Insight and Nomu, the Anti-Symbol of Peace

Zacznij od początku

Daisy nervously frowned, "They're dangerous and cursed items. All created by one man; the Dark wizard, Zeref." Eye's narrowing, "It can be possible that these items may posses a demon or curse to kill thousands."

"DE-DEMON!!" All Might almost shouted the top of his lungs. He didn't think their world had demons in in it!

Nezu frowned in nervousness as well, "Oh my..." Placing a paw under his chin in thought, "So... They're that dangerous."

"Yes." Nodding at his words, feeling nervous sweat as well as the two males.

'My god...' The blonde hero didn't think that these two girls were after such dangerous things. While also after a criminal organization too.

"What happens if they use these items?" What they got from orange exceed, worried them to the boot.

"If possible, and an assumption as well; they may use it the same way the last dark guilds we have faced. One: the item is cursed and may kill a whole city with its advance technology. Two, a demon resides inside and can kill destroy the whole city population." Meeting their eye's, "This is a delicate situation, so Koyuki and I are taking this cautiously. That's why the process of capturing them is diffacult. We don't know if they're even in this city or country in the matter."

Moments later...

With Izuku, Tsuyu, and Minoru...

"I took a really clean dump this morning, so they should be stuck together all day." Inputted Mineta, while being dragged by Tsuyu. The girl only ignoring the valgur boy.

Izuku only muttered rapidly and under his breath, while clutching his broken digits, "Lucky that managed to get them all, because honestly that was a real gamble. If they'd been smart, a few of them would have been hidden under the water's surface, but I guess they weren't thinking ahead... Still gotta be careful, here."

"Stop it, Midoriya-chan. That's scary." Wanting to stop the muttering and hearing the possibilities of that. "So what should we do now?"

"Right. For now, calling for help is our top priority." Fixing his elbow pads for a moment, "If possible, we should follow the shoreline and make for the exit, avoiding the plaza altogether."

Seeing as their homeroom teacher, Aizawa, was still handling the hoardes of villains. Not seeming to let up with their attacks on either side. The three seeing this, "Right. Looks like Aizawa-sensee is drawing a large number of them to the plaza."

This is what Koyuki and Izuku worried. The very reason why Koyuki wanted to assist, "There're too many of them. Of course he's more than holding his own out there, but... It's too much for him. He knew that, but he jumped in to protect us."

Hearing his speech and tone, it made Mineta breakout in nervous sweat, "Eh? Don't tell me you're that stupid, Midoriya-san..."

"Ribbit..." Even Tsuyu worried if he was planning to join the battle.

Thankfully, it was not the case, yet. "I'm not saying we should dive right into the fight." Though, memory of Koyuki's voice plea with their teacher rang in his ear's "I want to help!"

Frowning worriedly for his friend, "Just that we watch for an opening and do what we can to lighten sensee's load..."

However, things seem to turn for the worse. One enemy, the first one to come through the portal, was much clever and calculative than the rest. Charging at the man, but receiving a harsh elbow stab to the gut from Eraser Head. Seemingly unfazed, the disturbing man grasped his elbow; suddenly, Shota's elbow started to decompose and reveal his inner muscles. Quickly, he sucker punched the man and dodged the two extra villains. Taking them out quickly. But it was here did they witness the unexpected opponent and the brutality.

As it appeared, it disgustingly overpowered the hero and twisted his arm. Now, crushing him down to the concrete. Sitting its weight on Aizawa.

"Meet the Anti-Symbol of Peace. The bioengineered, Nomu." Almost giggling at this point. Watching the man struggle under the mutated monster, "Cancelling out Quirks. Pretty cool, but nothing special."

Struggling once, trying to push himself out of the heavy weight. Only for the thing to crush his other arm down, crying out in utter pain. Moments later did the thing grasp his head next and smashed him down, denting the ground from sheer force.

Horrified at the violence, Mineta covered his mouth from peeping, "This is bad, Midoriya-san. Time for a change of plans, yeah?"

"Ribbit..." Hiding deeper in the water, head half-way in. Izuku was just as horrified as the two at the brutality.

Suddenly, the warp user manifested himself and adressed the main ringleader, "Shigiraki Tomura."

"Kurogiri. Is Thirteen and Dragoon dead." Hearing his words, the three and Aizawa stilled at the last one.

'DEAD?!' The greenette was now utterly confused and mortified. 'Thought they wanted to capture her!'

"He's incapacitated, but there were some students I couldn't warp away. One of them escaped. And as for Dragoon, I misjudged her abilities. She was able to blast the doors open, but was warped away, thus for the student to pass through easily."

At these news, it both annoyed and angered the disturbing figure greatly. Seeming to show his frustration through scratching his throat, as if having a terrible itch, "Kurogiri. You... I'd turn you to dust if you weren't our ticket out of here." Stopping his action of sctratching his throat, "We won't stand a chance against dozens of pros. It's game over, man. It's game over, for now." Arms slacking dejectedly, "We're leaving."

Hearing this, Mineta frantically turned back and forth to the two, "Leaving? Did he just say they're leaving?"

Tsuyu confirming this, "I think so." Only to be jumped by the small pervert, "We-We're saved. Yes!" Gropping her breast, irking the girl. Dunking his head underwater, "I've got a bad feeling, Midoriya-chan."

"Yeah..." Feeling hesitant and apprehensive to even feel joy. It was to easy to be good, "To do all this and then just leave on a whim.

"I really wanted meet this silver haired girl, before we killed her." Hearing his words disturbed them, his next words confused them, but Izuku, greatly, "That bastard doubted Nomu would even kill her easily. Mocking Nomu and master! Tch!"

"Who's he talking about and did he say they wanna test that thing on Dragoon-san?! Mineta was both confused and unnerved. Tsuyu feeling the same, "I think someone hired them to kidnap Dragoon-chan. But from what he said before, I think it was optional for them to either kidnap or murder Dragoon-chan."

Paling at her word's, growing more worried than ever for the Fairy Tail mage, "Koyuki..."

"But before that." His next words made the three pale, "Let's leave a few dead kids." With such speed, he was before them, "to wound the pride of the Symbol of Peace!"

It was all slow motion, their hand each down to Tsuyu's face. Izuku turning, remembering what Quirk this man possed. Their hand gently grasping her face, but nothing happened.

"You really are pretty cool." Chuckling, turning to the glaring red eye teacher, "Eraser Head." Nomu shashing Shota's face on the concrete.

In pure instinct, Izuku charged at the crazed villain with his Quick pulsing powefully, "GET OFF HER!!"

"Nomu"

Roaring out the infamous "SMASH!!" Winds blasting from the attack. Izuku was surprised that his arm didn't fracture at the use. But the surprise changed to cold horror, before him was the creature-- Nomu. Unharmed and standing before his smaller form.

"Quite a move you just pulled off. And with a "smash" too. You a fan of All Might?" Nomu grabbibg Izuku's arm he used to attack, making the boy frantic. Tsuyu reaching out to save the boy with her elastic tongue. Shigiraki reaching to the girl once more for the final kill.

A resounding thud was heard, causing everyone inside the building to freeze. A familiar voice loudly projecting for everyone to hear, "Fear not." The smock slowly revealing an angered All Might, "I am here."