Electing our [Classroom] President

Depuis le début

"I wanna be president!! Lemme do it!!"

"In my administration, girls will have to show 30 cm of thigh!!"

"I'd like to do it."

"The position was made for me."

"I wanna be a leader!!"

Katsuki also doing the same. Izuku raising hand a bit low, a bit shy as usual, 'In normal schools, the position just entails mundane tasks, so nobody really wants to do it. But in the hero course at U.A, it would mean leading the group. A position suited for a top hero in the making.' Glancing to see the silverrete, if she too was on board of being class President. But was silently confused at her quiet figure. She wasn't even raising or active in this activity, 'Koyuki?'

"Leading the many is a task of heavy responsibility!" Iida spoke up among all voices, "But ambition does not equate to ability!!"

"This sacred office demands the trust of its constituents! If this is to be a democracy, then I put forward the motion..." While he held his arms up still throughout the speech, "That our true leader must be chosen by election!"

"This is a classroom!! Not Congress!!" Many pitched, not understanding how the dedicated teen could view it so political.

"But Iida-san, we haven't known each other long enough to build any trust." Tsuyu added, knowing she was correct on that fact. It was to early for anyone to know and trust the other.

"And everyone'll just vote for themselves!" Eijirou included another true factor to these votes.

"That's precisely why anyone who manages to earn multiple votes will be the best suited individual for the job." Already knowing these were going to be said. Turning to their homeroom teacher, "Will you allow this, Sensee?"

The man, inside his yellow sleeping bag, was indifferent, "However you do it, just make it quick."

"In that case," finally spoke up the silverrete, making everyone turn to her direction. Standing up to announce, "Everyone, please don't vote for me!"

"Huh?" Izuku and Ochako blinked rapidly with wide eyes. Question marks flying around Toru's figure rapidly. Till a loud, "HUUUUUH?!" left everyone.

"Wh-why Koyuki-chan?" Asking the mage what made her want to say that.

Scratching behind her scalp nervously with a chuckle, "I'm dropping out of the election."

'This is not an election to run the country!!' Deadpanning that two of their polar opposites would compare this to a government election.

"How do we know you won't vote for yourself?" Pointed out Denki, not to be rude, but out of curiosity.

"I'm voting for Tenya." Pointing at the blushing boy, who was sputtering at the informality. Though, four of her friends were wondering why she wouldn't want to be leader.

"I GOT THREE VOTES?!" Gawking in shock at the votes, it being Midoriya Izuku.

"What the--!! Who the hell voted for Deku?!" Raged the blonde. Shaking in frustration and shock at the events.

"Guess we know it wasn't you." Seto bluntly saying the obvious.

"It was you Frozo!!" Turning his attention on the mage. Koyuki deadpanning at his words, "You must be deaf if you did not just hear me minutes ago who I was voting."

True to her words, Tenya shook in shock and happiness at seeing at least one vote, "One vote!!"

"So you voted for someone else?" Momo was surprised at this, seeing as the young man wanted the position as well.