Fairy Tail Chapter 1 Part 1- Meeting Lucy

Start from the beginning

"We don't do well when it comes to money." Pointed out Daisy, like her male feline counterpart, the two pointed out the obvious faults the sibling had.

"Say, Happy, Koyuki, Daisy... You three think this Salamander is Igneel?"

"Yup. The only fire dragon I can think of is Igneel." Nodded the blue cat.

"It must be him! This is one of our few leads!" Pointed out the silverette, then smashing her fist into her hand brightly. Excited to meet Igneel for the first time, "Come on, bro, cheer up!"

"Yes, Natsu! Think positive thoughts! It must be him." Lastly joined the orange cat.

Brightening his mood, Natsu threw his fists up from the support "So we'll finally find him! I'm even feeling a little better now!"

"Aye!" Cheered Happy, Koyuki chuckling at her brother's antics and quick revival. Daisy, holding Happy's paw, trying to catch up with their pace.

Sounds of high pitched, feminine speals could be heard. Glancing at the commotion, the common thing they squealed was "Salamander~!" Making the two siblings excited how close they were, "See! Speak of the devil and there the guy is!!"

"Man! He must be really popular with the girls!" Surprised to see so many women even wanting to catch a glimpse and surround the dragon.

"Aye!!!" Cheered Happy, Daisy raising a nervous paw with a blush, "A-Aye!"

Natsu, being the brash person he is, pushed his way through the mob of girls, "Igneel!!" To the point he'll push a woman's face aside like one of the excited fans, "Igneel!!!"

Koyuki was no different, hopping on one of the women's shoulder's. Waving her arms to at least catch the dragon's attention from this mob, "Igneel!!!"

Breaking through the crowd, Natsu was finally in the cernter, "Igneel!!!!" But the dragon-- well, person-- before him wasn't even Igneel at all. Starring at the man in deep confusion, which the same for the wizard.

He wasn't the only one confused, Koyuki jumped off the Salamander fan. Blue eye's wide in confusion at the weird sensation that she had to get away from the group. Daisy taking quick notice, "Koyuki?"

"It's not Igneel." Frowned the girl, crossing her arms in frustration.

"Who are you?!" Natsu pointed at the man, completely confused why the person was where Igneel should be.

The man, at first was shocked, but quickly calmed and smirked at the teen, "If I said Salamander, would that ring any bells with you?" Only to cry out in surprise at the pinkette leaving, along side the silverette.

The fans becoming feral and angry at the two, grabbing onto Natsu but stopped fearfully at the silverette's impassive glare "Yes, can we help you." Fed up for the day, hoping to see Igneel for the first time. Only to find a phony.

'Scary!!' Many shivered at such scary reaction on a pretty face. At least they got the brother...

"Hey, you!! That was rude!!"

"Ah?"

"Right! Salamander is a top wizard!!"

"Ah?"

"You'd better do some heavy apologizing!!" As all the lovesick fans pulled on Natsu's scarf. With the poor boy confused at their actions.

"What's with you guys?"

"Can I have my brother back, I need him so we can go home." Koyuki deadpaned, finding their actions pitiful, but also annoyed they continued their abuse on her brother.

"Now, now! I think that will be quite enough." Butted in the 'Salamander,' "It isn't as if he meant to insult me."

"'You all have poor taste in men,' I think that's how Cana would say to noisy women, right?" Smiling proudfully in remembering one of Cana's words of insult to one of the girls who picked a fight with her at some bar.

It only angered the women...

"This brat!!"

"Teach your sister some manners!!" Tugging on Natsu's scarf to the point of strangulation. But the pinkette was snickering at his sister's sass.

'Salamander' twitched an eyebrow, annoyed at the newcomers intended insult this time. But gave a smile, letting it...slide. Pulling out a board and scribbled on it, handing it to the two siblings "Here's my autograph. Now you can brag about it to your little friends."

"Kyaa!"

"I want one!" Whined the girls, disappointed the dark haired wizard was putting his attention on these two. But the siblings only gave the man a 'Are you kidding' and deadpan facial reactions, "Don't want it."

Now the siblings were tossed across the street by the crazed fangirls:

"What is with you two?!"

"Just crawl back into your holes!!"

Adding more salt to the wound, Happy brought over the worried Daisy over to the sprawled siblings "I guess he wasn't the guy."

Koyuki glaring up to no one particular, "You think..."

"Ladies, my appreciation for your enthusiasm knows no bounds. But I must see to business at the harbor. Forgive me." Snapping his fingers, strange purple flame manifested and scooped the man high up and over their heads, "There will be a party tonight on my yatch. Of course you all must attend." Winking at the women than smiling "handsomely" to the frowning silverette who tched in disgust.

All the girls squealing in excitement for this party.

The two siblings only frowned at the strange man, "What's that guy's damage?"

"He really is a piece of work, huh?" Thinking it was a fan, glancing at the figure approaching them. As a pretty blonde with strands of hair tied by a blue riibon. Wearing one of crux hearts fashion, white and blue for her theme, crop top and blue skirt. Waving at the two with a thankful smile, "Thanks for all you did!"

Greatly confusing the four...

An- Here it is!! The prequel of the story! For all of those who miss Fairy Tail and Natsu. We're going back!

But I won't do certain parts of the fairy tail story. Like the one with Lucy's first mission to steal 'Daybreak' or those I don't find very important. Koyuki is off doing her own missions. Hey, a girl can bring in the beacon too. And knowing Natsu... Yep.