Breathing in deeply, he slowly opened the door, hoping that two certain people weren't in this class but in another. As if some deity heard his prayers and mocked it.

Both of them were in his homeroom.

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to U.A. before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!!"

'Thank Mavis you're not in Fairy Tail. You would have had an aneurysm...' Koyuki smiled with a bit of a sweatdrop. But was shocked who the person he was scolding too, "Like I care. What middle school are you from, you extra?"

"I-I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya." Continued the 'passionate examinee,' as Koyuki remembers him by.

"Somei?! A stuck-up elitist, then? I should--"

"Hey, it's yellow firecracker!" Snapping his head up at the familiar nickname that a certain silverette has given him on day one of their encounter. Growling out angrily, "Shut it frozo!"

Many of the students within the room turned to who he was growling at with such malice. Many tensed, realizing it was the girl herself, ranked number one in the hero course for first years, Koyuki Dragoon. Nervous tension was in the air, Izuku could feel it. Mumbles of surprise could be heard around from few,

"No way, that's Dragoon Koyuki..."

"Man, and she's in my homeroom."

"Those oppais...!"

A voice washing over their whispering, "Koyuki-Chan!" Jumped up the girl's uniform, as if a person was wearing and moving around in it. Koyuki recognising the scent, "Toru!"

("DON'T IGNORE ME!!" Were Katsuki's angry shouts.)

Both girls running at the other, many were completely surprised at the invisible figure jumping into the Dragoon's arms in a hug, "We have the same homeroom!"

"I knew you would pass! With that stealth of yours, it was bound to happen!" Smiling down to the petite girl, now seeing her wearing something. Toru's sleeves brought close to her collar, implying she was holding her cheeks shyly, "Th-Thanks! If it weren't for your quick thinking, I wouldn't know what to do."

Few of the students were in awe how easily the invisible girl was talking to the mage. Even Izuku was surprised, many were entranced and interested in Koyuki's open personality. But were very overwhelmed by her boldness and strength, thanks to her brash actions in the school and media.

Jumping up in surprise when the male who introduced himself as Iida Tenya paced his way to Izuku, "I'm from Somei private academy--"

"I heard you before. Ah... I'm Midoriya Izuku. Pleased to meet you, Iida-kun...--"

"And I'm Dragoon Koyuki!! Please call me Koyuki~!" Butted in Koyuki, waving at the ravenette. Standing a bit of distance behind Izuku.

"Pleasure to meet you, Dragoon-san." No way calling her by first name bases, to intimate.

While Izuku converesed with Tenya. One of the students paced over to introduce themselves to the wizard. Determined and set on a mission, "Dragoon-san."

"Koyuki is fine." Turning to the voice, while smiling brightly to the teen, but then turned surprised at how the boy before her looks strikingly like her brother, Natsu. Eyes wide with dark orbs, canine teeth similar to hers. Though that's where the traits stop. A scar across his right eyebrow, red hair spiked up, wearing the mens school uniform.

Without thinking, Koyuki leaned in very closr to the teen, face to face. Making them blush brightly at her sudden closesness, and the intensity her eyes searching his face. But gulped it down and smiled brightly to the mage, "Um-um... You saved me from being attacked by the bots in the exam and I wanted to thank you personally since then!--"