Eat Ice, You Piece of Goop

Comenzar desde el principio

'...how are you still alive...?' Shaking inside the bag and at seeing the scar. Wondering what gave him such wound. As if Izuku read her mind, "Five years ago...was that when you fought toxic chainsaw?"

"You've done your homework. But that lowlife? He could never do this to me!" Clenching up his fist, however, "This was never made public."

"That is, I asked that it not be made public." Daisy's orange ear twitched, 'Never made public...how's that possible for a devastating wound such as that, assuming the battle was tremendous, not made public?'

"A Symbol of Peace who saves people with a smile must never be daunted by evil."

"The reason I smile is to stave off the overwhelming pressure and fear I feel." Izuku flinched, almost feeling the picture and imagination of confident and unfearfull All Might crumbling. "A pro should always be ready to risk his life. Without power, can one become a hero? No, I should think not."

Then and there, Izuku's world shattered, "Ah..."

Daisy paling, and her orbs wide in shock and mortified to hear a man brutally say that to a Quirkless fan.

"If you desire to help people, becoming a police officer is always an option." Daisy was starting to shake in silent.

"Those villain custody officers are often mocked but that to is admirable work!" Heading towards the doors of the exit, leaving the frozen teen. Not before stopping by the door "...It's not bad to dream"

His next words made Daisy dark eyes dilate, "However, you need to be realistic, kid."

"I disagree!!" Izuku flinched when a soft feminine voice shouted out, an orange head popped out the yellow backpack. Visibly shocked that Daisy was still in his backpack, he thought she was with Koyuki!

Now that he thought about it, Koyuki would have been behind them throughout the travel.

"Daisy...?!"

"If you're saying power is the only way to be a hero, then you're wrong! That is not even the definition of being a hero!" Daisy was livid when this so called number one hero basically said 'give up your dreams' to Izuku! If Koyuki were here, she'd deck this man!

"A-a-a cat--?"

"You hush!!" Flinching back at her hiss, "How dare you preach on your words to the public when you cannot even follow it! I have never met someone as infuriating as you!"

Izuku was in awe, was the shy exceed actually angry on his behalf.

Jumping out of the bag, wings spread out and grasping under his shoulders. Surprising Izuku from leaving the ground, "Wa-Wait! Daisy!"

"I am not staying another second with this-- this-- this sorry excuse of a hero!!" Flying away, with All Might watching the two fly away. Frozen in shock at the sudden events and the feline berating him of his lectures. It really did stab him deeply at their --her-- words.

Until a sudden explosion happened. Snapping his head at its direction, 'What in the--'

Realisation that his pocket was empty and where the villain may be.

"Daisy! Wait!" Trying to catch the angry cat's attention, as they soared in the sky and away from the building.

"Daisy, please land!" Feeling the feline shake a bit, until they began their track down to the ground safely. Landing without any problem, the greenette held the silent exceed.