Protected?

~Fresh

As I backed up further into the skull, I saw that the determination leaked into the spot where I once was, looking like it was flaming that rainbow colour I had made it when possessing the host. I could feel the heat spreading within the host's head, I pushed myself against the edge of the host's skull, it was painfully bright.

I managed to see the machine being inserted into the host's skull. It almost immediately melted. I closed my eye and I could hear attacks being charged, I wasn't sure if it was me doing this out of fear or the Dust Sans gaining control again.

Geno escaped again, and surprisingly, the Dust Sans willingly let me take the wheel once Geno left. I stood in silence for a few moments, wondering.

The Dust Sans had a chance to escape, why did he fight back against the person trying to help him? It was a curious thing, but I'm glad that he decided to fight against Geno on his own. Yet it was so very puzzling. Was there a reason, or did he not know what the machine did? It would make sense for him to react in such a way to a foreign object being inserted into his eye. But, I don't see any reason for the Dust Sans not to trust Geno, and as I went on again, I still couldn't but to continue wondering.