Meet Again

~Fresh

Nightmare came back with the Dust Sans, still absolutely insane. Nightmare began talking, things I couldn't hear over the distance between the group and my cage. He walked over towards me and chained the Dust Sans to one of the bars of my cage. I backed up, seeing as the Dust Sans was pacing, snarling, growling, making any kind of noise you think a rabid dog would make.

The Dust Sans had hurt himself, and he began to make little doodles. It didn't sound that bad, only because I didn't mention he was doodling with his own blood. After a while, he seemed satisfied and fell asleep. Geno approached him and put something on his wound, surprisingly, it healed rather quickly.

When the Dust Sans woke up, he looked around, he seemed a bit off, a bit different. He looked at me, and he didn't have that insane look in his eyes. He reached through the bars towards me, smiling. My instincts kicked in, and I backed away even more, afraid of what he might do to me, despite his calm expression.

He brought his hand back, still looking at me, giving me a calm smile. He turned away from me, content. Huh, weird.

Nightmare and Ink came back, Nightmare unchaining the Dust Sans, and finally took him away. Geno, Error, and Ink were distracted, and I caught the eyes of my host, staring at me. I smiled at him.

I was going to get to him, whether he liked it or not.

~~~~~~

~Host Sans

Fresh was planning something, if he was going to possess me again, I needed to find a way to finally rid him from my life, once and for all. With what little knowledge I had about his weaknesses, I started to plan.

His fear of emotions was a big one, but how could I just give someone emotions? If I do find a way, what I can do is make him immobilized with fear, and that could give me the chance I need. But, there are a few people that seem to want to keep this parasite alive. Who knows why, but I'll need to do it when no one who actually cares is around. Error is my best bet right now, but he may be a bit unpredictable. He may want to be the one to kill it, if I can make a compromise with him, I should be golden.

I won't take notes on my plans. Mostly because I don't want anyone to know about them, but also because these are just ideas. They may lead to nowhere, and if they do lead somewhere, they would be too important to forget.