Curiosity

I got this done before the clock struck midnight, so I guess I'm not late by saying Happy Second Anniversary Undertale!! Thanks to Toby Fox, I probably won't be this obsessed with something so good for a long, long time! 

~Fresh

As Nightmare gave me more souls, I saw that the Dust Sans was staring at someone. I looked into the distance to see Geno out staring at us, like usual. The only thing was that he was out of hiding, was he trying to be seen?! If Nightmare were to see Geno, he wouldn't hesitate to pin this whole plan on me, I would be gone in an instant, dead

Luckily, and to my surprise, he didn't acknowledge, or even bother for that matter the surrounding area, missing Geno completely. 

As soon as Nightmare was one, Geno approached, giving me some news to finally progress in this little plan of his. When he said it came from Dream, I thought it should go better than I first expected. He told me to buy some time, get him to brag about himself. 

I've heard of the word, and I have some experience with it, at least I think so. I'm pretty sure it's someone that speaks highly of themselves to bring whatever feeling it has an effect on up. So I just need to get Nightmare to speak highly of himself. Although, I'm not sure of how to set off this "brag

I gave him a compliment, those work with others to bring up certain emotions, and it also worked for Nightmare. At first, he passed it off by saying it wasn't my business. Then, he went on about how he's defeated so many other people, names I didn't bother to register, it all the felt like mindless babbling about how great he is. 

He then started to point out my flaws, it just kept progressing into more pointless talking, this better be worth it. The only thing that registered was how he went into incredible detail about how I would be tortured. Then the fear kicked in again. He was already planning to torture me, that's why apparently hypothetical situation was so detailed. 

He mentioned how pitiful I was for not being able to combat positive feelings. Yet I could say the same to him, judging by what happened next...