Trouble

~Fresh

I woke up, in unbearable pain. I looked to see that the large, gaping wound, clotted surprisingly quickly, forming a scab. Maybe it wasn't impossible to generate another tentacle. With that problem seemingly solved, there were still a few things that faced me now, the aching pain of my bruised body, from the two Sanses holding me down, and how hungry I was getting. I haven't had a soul to eat in, who knows how long. I had to find someone, quick.

I looked around, I was in the Undertale universe, once again in some other area I've never been in before. This place, was hot to the touch, with cliffs that dove into nothing but lava at the bottom. I looked to see a sentry station up ahead, I crawled over, slowly, still feeling the pain, where my tentacle used to be, and looking to see that there was no one around. Once I got there, I saw a Sans, sleeping. The perfect opportunity. I took it and possessed the new body. Feeding off the soul, finally becoming energized again.

It didn't last too long before I could finally leave what just happened behind, I saw that Error had already figured out where I was. Guess I have to get into even more trouble. He fired those blue strings, I managed to dodge, and I fired my own attacks, this repeating for a few minutes. Until I saw another person draw near. The Dust Sans. Like a moth to a flame, he was here to fight me, again. I was afraid, remembering that this was the one that ripped off one of my appendages with ease, but I tried hard not to show it. This Sans likes it when I'm afraid, so I have to try to make him afraid, or a least, distract it.

The only weakness I knew of was his dead Papyrus, he still thought he was alive. I guess it's my job to break the news to him.

As he approached, I saw that he was talking to his supposed Papyrus again. I say in my most confident tone, he's talking to no one, there's nothing there, that I know a secret that no one else knows. He, of course, tells me to shut up. He seemed to be getting even more angry, as I kept talking about how insane he was. He ended up firing too many Gaster Blasters to count, as I tried to dodge, I saw that one had hit the host's leg. It didn't hurt too much, until Error began firing at me, having me focus more on him, I felt something sharp grazed by my head, having a crack in the host's skull, hurting me, due to it being so close to the eye socket.

The Dust Sans tackled me, stabbing me in the thigh, asking me who's the crazy one now? Comparing right now, here's me, a parasite, whose job it is to feed off of people to survive, just doing the norm, and then there's the psycho, standing over me, so close to killing me and tearing all of my limbs off. I'm pretty sure he's still the crazy one here. As he was about to strike, he was pulled back by Error, the Dust Sans went crazy. Trying to stab Error. I was so distracted by this, that I didn't realize that there was someone else behind me, painting a cage around me, separating me from my body, and leaving me blacked out.