A Secret, A Story

~Fresh

Things finally felt as normal as they could be again. I didn't care whether Geno got out of there or not. I was finally free.

Nightmare came to visit me, check up on me, whatever he was doing. I still had a few thoughts about him. I could only see one of his eyes, the other was covered in that ooze, it made me wonder, was that a tactic to hide a host's soul? It didn't seem too plausible, but it was a thought that wouldn't leave my head. There were also many other theories I had, and the question. Why, after all this, would he want to work with me?

The worsts thoughts came into my head first, things like he was probably going to stab me in the back soon, or that he would capture and turn me into something like the Dust Sans. An insane slave that would only kill if given orders. I didn't want that to happen, but I always touched on the matter, and it would send shivers down my spine.

Nightmare began to giving me little tidbits and secrets I can uncover, with one that I really want to give a try.

Geno keeps a large safe near his little work desk filled with notes, and I just happen to have the code for it. Well, information can't go unused can it?

I typed in the combination, and opened up the safe. There were notes, and a few bottles of ketchup. I was curious to see what these apparent notes read, so off I went.

These didn't seem like notes, they seemed like their own little story, and they were about someone that I needed to know more about. It went along the lines of this:

~Ink

I don't want to be forgotten...

I don't want to be left alone...

I just want to be someone!!

I woke up with a start, where was I? Remember anything. A name? No. A place? No. A familiar face? ...... No.

Nothing, no purpose I know of, no place in sight, no place to go.... no soul. Nothing in my head except the thoughts running around it. Everything was just, white.

All I did was sit, as I began to wonder... who was I? What was I? Why was I here?

Nothing...

I waited.... and waited.... and waited...

Until...

Something appeared above me, the word forming in my head as if it was so natural.

Light.

It came closer and closer to my body, and when it finally hit-

~Fresh

As I read, I found that I had some unwanted company. I was tackled to the ground, Geno snatching the paper out of my hands, glaring at me.

He asked me how I got in, I grinned and said nothing. He burned those papers to the ground, darn. He was about to attack me, but I brought out a few Blasters before he could attempt to fire at me. I wasn't going to deal with this now, as I took my chance and teleported off.

Those secrets, now a heaping pile of ash, only gave me so many more questions.