Planning

~Host Sans

Easier to say, much, much more difficult to do. I feel that it must be done at some point though. It has caused me so much pain, to the brink of insanity. Not to mention his high body count. I've only seen small glimpses of this, usually looking away out of the horror of what he would be doing. All I could do is hear, the sound of blasters charging and other attacks firing, as well as some terrified screams, then silence, but I could also feel every bit of it. The movement of my bones, the gesturing of my hand, firing up an attack, and then my fingers moving unwillingly to snap and teleport away once it was all over and there was no more noise. Some places were other versions of where I lived, to put it simply, I would watch everyone I've ever known, ever loved, die, by my own two hands. Way more than once. It was taking so many innocent lives, and I need to do something about it. No, I want to be the one to do something about it. I wanted to see how it liked it to be hurt, to experience unbearable pain. I wanted to be the one to kill the parasite. I wouldn't be satisfied with another saving me. I would be my own savior, my own hero.

This couldn't be done now, no no no, this would take serious charting, I barely know anything about this thing. With the little amount of physical power I have, most likely getting weaker every second I waste away here, only very, very, very slowly, I would have to use my wit, to see the light again. I shouldn't use any unnecessary energy or magic, every bit I have now would have to be used very sparingly. Fresh almost never shows any personal information with anyone, almost everything he spouts is lies or some kind of ludicrous lingo that I can't understand. All I have to go off of now is that one, he is a parasite, and two, he does not feel whatsoever. Nothing that could help me with this, but there has to be a weak point, something I could use, to play a little bit of a mind game. Anything, any fear, even something small, that I can use to my advantage. 

Lots of listening in, it talks a lot, though I don't know why yet (maybe something I could use once I find out.) It'll be bound to slip up eventually, one small crack on the impenetrable surface. One question or topic that may unease it. For now, at least on this part, all I can do is speculate. 

Maybe, it used to feel, and killing others gradually brought on more EXP and LV and it was able to distance itself, more and more and then just stopped feeling altogether? No, that couldn't be it, it would have to eat somehow, and the only way I know of now is leeching off of others. It couldn't have done that for long if it felt something like remorse. One theory eliminated, now I know that there is a very high chance that this thing has never felt, guilt tripping is off the list now. 

Another idea, it's using other souls to fuel itself, so it doesn't want to use my soul, just my body, but also, with my brother's soul.... gone, it will surely need more. I could use this in one of two ways, one I could try to show his next victim what is really going on, and they may be able to help me. I may not kill the parasite alone with this method, but I will promise myself that I will be the one to deliver the finishing blow. Two, once the soul is in my body, I could try to get near it again. That feeling I experienced earlier while getting closer to my brother's soul, although it may seem a bit unlikely, yet if it is what I think it is, it would be very risky and dangerous. That good burning sensation, that will to not give up, it is not something to be tampered with, but what other choice do I have? It has the ability to melt my body with extreme pain, but the small dose I got from a monster soul was, manageable. I can't absorb the soul, my body wouldn't be able to handle it, if I were to attempt this, I would need to get close enough to get some kind of energy, that is, if my plan of wits fails, so that should be a "last resort." 

This also makes me wonder, can it even hear me from in here? I could give it a try.

"Hello?" I try to say, but only silence is heard from me.

Though it may seem silent in here, I felt a slight jump, it wasn't major, just a little-unexpected movement, maybe I surprised it by suddenly talking to it after all this time of nothing? Good, I can talk to it from in here. When I find some kind of weakness, I could use that to talk to it and, at least get it to lower its defense. Yet it may also need a few other factors for it to work. So far no good ideas, until I stop spacing out and see something that may just help me with my "issue."

Perspectiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें